PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Mayfield

SCS
May 13th, 2009, 03:50 PM
How many out here think he's quilty as charged? At first I did (never really liked him). But not so sure now. How can you have an anti-drug policy, but not a list of prohibited drugs? I'd love to know what he failed for. Cocain? Ban him for life. Claritan? Let him race.
Steve

rocklocker2
May 14th, 2009, 04:04 PM
if their gonna can Jeremy why not Carl Edwards.he claims he uses claritan and sponsers it in comercials

PA3-DArcher4
May 14th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Ithink I remember them saying he used Claratin and another perscription drug and it mixed and showed up positive on the test. I think thats what they said.

Obsession
May 15th, 2009, 12:11 PM
He doesnt really strike me as the street drug type to be honest!

mahenry25
July 24th, 2009, 03:06 PM
he has add and has to take aderal which makes you concentrate better.

Big Country
July 25th, 2009, 02:08 AM
How many out here think he's quilty as charged? At first I did (never really liked him). But not so sure now. How can you have an anti-drug policy, but not a list of prohibited drugs? I'd love to know what he failed for. Cocain? Ban him for life. Claritan? Let him race.
Steve

He failed for crystal meth......twice now. His own stepmother admitted to seeing him use the stuff over 30 times.

Mayfield was a punk when he started, and he is a punk now. If he is hooked on meth, I hope he gets help, and wish him well, but he has no business on the track.

Mrohr1
July 25th, 2009, 02:24 AM
Steve

Meth.

Mrohr1
July 25th, 2009, 02:24 AM
He failed for crystal meth......twice now. His own stepmother admitted to seeing him use the stuff over 30 times.

Mayfield was a punk when he started, and he is a punk now. If he is hooked on meth, I hope he gets help, and wish him well, but he has no business on the track.

I wouldn't take the words of a stepmother. Seriously, I have met some pretty crappy ones.

Hudge
July 25th, 2009, 06:18 PM
he has add and has to take aderal which makes you concentrate better.

My son takes adderral, and if that is true, I am sure that if Mayfield it taking it, he is probably on other prescription meds that would make him test positive for the meth.

tedicast
July 25th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Funny how supposedly his private tests come up clean, and his Nascar mandated tests come up with a level that would have him as a life long addict or dead. I'm a NASCAR fan, but Nascar bends rules to get the results they want time and time again. On one hand, I hope Mayfield is not an addict, but if that was the case, it would mean that NASCAR is pretty much on a witch hunt, with JM as the target.

dxtbowhuntersj
July 25th, 2009, 10:25 PM
my opinion is all proffesional sports should do random drug tests on every person. if you fail your out until you can pass. if you are positive then you need to be on the hit lisrt more often. they all need to take a non tollerent policy.

mahenry25
July 27th, 2009, 08:00 AM
[QUOTE=Big Country;1055148970]He failed for crystal meth......twice now. His own stepmother admitted to seeing him use the stuff over 30 times.

If he used crystal meth nascar would of kicked him out. The judge reviewed his case and dismissed it so he knew that mayfield wasn't doing meth. And you know that they would do test with clariton and aderal to make sure that thats what it was. There are plenty of reasons that he didn't pass again. 1 he still uses the two drugs. 2 it takes more than a few weeks for it to get out of your system. Also if you look at the test its the same doctor that is failing him. He had other drug test and the didn't come out positive. Somebodies stepmother shouldn't be considered an affidavit. You piss them off and they will say anything to put you down. If she knew about it then why didn't she say something about it back in 1998 when she saw it happening. Its just like the Ben Rothlisberger case. She wants money just like the women wanted money from Rothlisberger.

Yes i do believe that if the catch him doing methamphetamine he should be kicked out of nascar, but if the judge is dismissing the case and he is proved to taking medicine for his ADD and alergies then get off his case and let him race.

NY_Bowhunter14
July 29th, 2009, 12:54 PM
i don't think he is guilty imo... just got the feeling that NASCAR is trying to pin this on him, to show their stance on the drug policy...