PDA

View Full Version : Vacation in Panama City...possible hog hunt and fishing

OCD-Bowhunter
June 16th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Next July (2010) my family and I will go to Panama City beach for a week to 10 days of a vacation. Last year we went to Holden Beach, NC and while I didn't get to go hunting I did go on a deep sea adventure. I went fishing in the gulf stream and would like to find some charters either in the ocean or on the inlets and rivers. Also, is there places at PC that I should advoid...I'm not a drinker at all and do not go to the bars, but I will have out of state plates and don't want to be targeted by the local losers in the area. I will have my Florida CCW by then and will be carrying my .45 or my wife's 9mm.

So are there reasonable charters I can look at now or maybe some local hog hunts in the area? I wouldn't mind paying a reasonable access fee, but spending money may be tight for the vacation...so any access fees should be very reasonable.

Let me know what everyone has experienced.

OCD

blair
September 5th, 2009, 05:35 PM
ive lived in panama city for 25 years you will be fine any where you go . as far as hog hunts theres a few spots that have some on our lease we dont have any on 7000 acres.