Vacation in Panama City...possible hog hunt and fishing [Archive] - ArcheryTalk Forum: Archery Target, Bowhunting, Classifieds, Chat

: Vacation in Panama City...possible hog hunt and fishing

June 16th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Next July (2010) my family and I will go to Panama City beach for a week to 10 days of a vacation. Last year we went to Holden Beach, NC and while I didn't get to go hunting I did go on a deep sea adventure. I went fishing in the gulf stream and would like to find some charters either in the ocean or on the inlets and rivers. Also, is there places at PC that I should advoid...I'm not a drinker at all and do not go to the bars, but I will have out of state plates and don't want to be targeted by the local losers in the area. I will have my Florida CCW by then and will be carrying my .45 or my wife's 9mm.

So are there reasonable charters I can look at now or maybe some local hog hunts in the area? I wouldn't mind paying a reasonable access fee, but spending money may be tight for the any access fees should be very reasonable.

Let me know what everyone has experienced.

September 5th, 2009, 05:35 PM
ive lived in panama city for 25 years you will be fine any where you go . as far as hog hunts theres a few spots that have some on our lease we dont have any on 7000 acres.