PDA

View Full Version : 3D archery ranges

ARBowHuntr
July 2nd, 2009, 03:08 PM
Well I found out this past weekend that the 3D archery range that I usually go to out in Huntsville is not open this year. I guess they still don't have everything cleaned up from the ice storm. Does anybody know of any other archery ranges here in Northwest Arkansas?

hoggin03
July 2nd, 2009, 03:11 PM
http://www.3dshoots.com/archery/results-archery-clubs.php?mnuState=AR&Submit=Find%2BArchery%2BClubs&&offset=0

Click on "Next Page" to see the rest of the 39 results.

ARBowHuntr
July 6th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Thanks for the link, I actually went and shot the course at C and J sports in Eureka Springs on Friday. It is a pretty cool course, but it was a little or physically challenging than I had expected. A good course to help you get in shape before the season starts.

GoneUser1
July 8th, 2009, 04:17 PM
natural dam archery 479-719-3667 30 targets, nice range good people. always open

LostHawg
July 9th, 2009, 12:01 AM
Another one for Natural Dam, Coach has a good set up down there and you cant ask for better people.

ARBowHuntr
July 9th, 2009, 02:46 PM
I might have to try and check it out Saturday morning before the future in laws get into town. Anybody have any idea how early they open up on Saturday?

GoneUser1
July 9th, 2009, 11:00 PM
I might have to try and check it out Saturday morning before the future in laws get into town. Anybody have any idea how early they open up on Saturday?

just give him a call. you should be able to shoot when ever you want to. there are a few guys who go out almost every morning early.

Avalon
July 9th, 2009, 11:02 PM
We've got one here in Harrison...We're shooting Rihineharts but we've got a full McKenzie range that will go up next year.