PDA

View Full Version : what to do in hot springs?

TexAg2002
July 16th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Looking for ideas for me and the Misses to do when in Hot Springs. We are going to spend the weekend 3 weeks from now and I wanted to know if anyone knew of anything worth checking out while there. Maybe a good place to slip on our boots and cut a rug!:darkbeer::D

rod251
July 16th, 2009, 11:47 AM
The wife and I always like to go to the Buckstaff Bathhouse for massages when we're in Hot Springs.

HuntnHog
July 16th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Bootscooters is on hwy 270 going out of town towards Lake Ouachita. Haven't been there in several years, but it used to be ok.

ARBowHuntr
July 16th, 2009, 03:35 PM
There is a great Italian restaurant downtown called Angel's it is incredible, I highly recommend.

BeauAR
July 21st, 2009, 12:47 AM
You can go to Garvin Gardens if you like scenic walks. Gotta eat "The Godfather" at Rod's Pizza. Downtown Historic area is fun. Bath houses and the Arlington Hotel. Hiking at Lake Catherine State Park. There's a winery downtown you can have a wine tasting tour. OH, and McClard's bbq.

erick.joslin
August 2nd, 2009, 11:54 AM
Agree with everything but the McClards, Smokin N Style way better BBQ:shade: bring your bow there are still 3d shoots goin on down here.

BeauAR
August 2nd, 2009, 06:39 PM
Smokin' In Style is good

TexAg2002
August 4th, 2009, 06:49 PM
Thanks for all the help! We are looking forward to cutting a rug and some good grub!:darkbeer:

Thanks again

FroMan
August 5th, 2009, 02:12 AM
Eat some good BBQ. McLards is the famous one thanks to Bubba Clinton eating there all the time. However, I prefer Stubby's (across from Oaklawn) or Purity which I think is off of Malvern Ave.

Dang good BBQ. Everytime I'm down there I try to hit at least one of those places up.