PDA

View Full Version : Tallahassee Newbie

djkuhn13
July 19th, 2009, 12:41 PM
hello all, i am new to this site, and i wanted to introduce myself as i am sure i will be asking a lot of questions. i am getting back into hunting after many years away from it. I have a 4 year old boy and want him to have the same experiences i have had with my dad in the woods. if you are from the Tallahassee area, it would be cool if you introduced yourself. i would like to get to know some of the fellow AT members in the area.

FLOutlander
July 28th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Hi there,

I'm in the Tallahassee area as well. Living near Monticello right now but will be moving back to Tally soon. Send an IM if you want to exchange phone numbers. Take care

Up-A-Tree
August 15th, 2009, 03:10 PM
I'm just south of Tallahassee, Crawfordville

George

wiggles1522
August 17th, 2009, 10:34 AM
I'm in tallahassee also

allblack229
August 17th, 2009, 11:56 PM
Right here in Nole country with ya brother. Out in the yard slingin some arrows today, give me a shout if you want to shoot. Bring the little guy with ya it will be a blast.

n.florida hunte
September 1st, 2009, 05:12 AM
hello all, i am new to this site, and i wanted to introduce myself as i am sure i will be asking a lot of questions. i am getting back into hunting after many years away from it. I have a 4 year old boy and want him to have the same experiences i have had with my dad in the woods. if you are from the Tallahassee area, it would be cool if you introduced yourself. i would like to get to know some of the fellow AT members in the area.

Good to have you. I live in Perry which is about 50 miles from you to the south. If you don't have a place to hunt and you are interested I have hunted in the Western Sloughs and in Hickory Mound area a lot. If you sre interested I will show some areas to take little man and he can see a bunch of game. One spot I could show you has 6 whiteoaks that drop good acorns every year and it has been very productive for me as well as good persimon trees all relatively easy to travel if youve got your little hunting buddy. Shoot me a pm and let me kbnow.

12bhunting
September 26th, 2009, 11:46 PM
hey man im in monticello. have 3 kids 2 starting to shoot 6yo girl 5yr boy. if anybody would like a shootin partner give me a pm i need some pointers!