PDA

View Full Version : Knife found on Turner River Rd

JPizzle
August 3rd, 2009, 08:36 AM
I was out at Big Cypress and found a knife on Turner River Rd. It was near the camps in the middle of the road. If you lost one or know somebody who did, pm me with a description and I will get it back to you. It is a fairly nice knife so I am sure they would want it back.

snookfishin
August 4th, 2009, 01:02 PM
While your down there can you look for the stairs for my camper. Lost them last season on Turner river rd.lol Bump:thumbs_up

JPizzle
August 4th, 2009, 05:01 PM
Sorry didnt see them. Where you up in Bear Island. I havent been up there yet as it is just that much further to drive. I need to get up there one day though.

QuickReflex
August 5th, 2009, 05:36 PM
Was up in Bear island last week & its starting to get wet . This week we got hammered up in Alva I would expect they were getting some of the action as well. looks to be a wet one this year, but I dont mind getting my feet wet for a deer.:thumbs_up

snookfishin
August 5th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Yes Bear Island, I hunt there every year for gun season. But this year I think I'm gonna pass. Due to lack of success. I do much better in other places yet bear island is were the fun is at.:cheers:

JPizzle
August 5th, 2009, 09:56 PM
I live in Naples near exit 101 and we have been getting rain almost everyday. It didnt rain tonight but poured through the day. Finally got a little practice in tonight.

So far the depth of water is ok me. A couple feet and it just isnt going to happen. Its tiring walking a mile in a foot deep water.

FedSmith
August 16th, 2009, 06:55 AM
Seen my first wife's fidelity down there?
Have not seen it since we were down yonder.:(