Archery Talk Forum banner

Martin Shadowcat HELP needed!

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Firstegg 
#1 ·
I was showing my Martin Shadowcat (2010 version with Cat 1.5 cam) to a friend of mine, and in the 4-5 seconds I left him alone with it, he managed to, sort of half-dry-fire it.
The limbs are ok (and I got a spare set of limbs for it), but the bottom cam got bent a little bit.
It is nothing too bad, however, I am not sure how this damage will progress in future.
Is there anyone here who would be willing to sell us, or get us somehow the bottom cam for this bow?
It is a RH bow, again Cat 1.5 cam.

Would very much appreciate your help.
I never sold this bow and I quite like it, would like to keep it operational.

Thanks infront.

#2 ·
Half dry fire and bent a cam? Might call Martin. They may have 2010 cams due to repairs or exchanges. Just like my 2010 cams were fine, but due to differences between the 2010 and 2011, new cams and Power Tough Limbs, my bow wouldn't come to specs and was replaced with a 2012 Scepter V.

#3 ·
Yeah well, I am overseas and it is REALLY expensive to call the States from here....
I was wondering if I could catch someone from Martin reading this...

#6 ·
I link this on the Martin Forums.

#7 ·
email them or find a local dealer

#13 ·
That's what I love about this place. Archers helping Archers...the regular players here are good folks for the most part..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.