Archery Talk Forum banner

Problem Wit hMy Scope On my CX1

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  treeman65 
#1 ·
Fellas i had thought for sure that my scope had went bad on my CX1 i had taken the up as far as it would go & i was still shoot way too low so i just knew that the scope had malfunctioned so i sent Carbon Express a rather mean message about all of the problems i am having with my CX1 & Tony sent me a message & he wanted me to call him so i did & he asked me a couple of questions about my scope & he told me that my scope wasn't bad . I kept on talking & Tony told me over the phone to remove my scope from the rail mount i did & he said that there are 3 set screws ALLEN HEADS He told me to loosen the front& tighten the rear one so i did just that & he told me to go & shoot it & see what that did for my scope & it was shooting WAY TOO HIGH lol i almost over shot my target all together so i did some adjustments & now it's awesome .I will finish it up today hopefully before this rain sets in but it corrected the problem perfectly .This go to show everyone that i am such a GREENHORN anyway it's hitting exactly where i am hold now & i am well pleased with my Covert CX1 NEVER JUST Assume like i did & i told Tony & Carbon Express that i was sorry about that hateful message i ad sent hem & i felt like a total smuck too :embara:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.