Archery Talk Forum banner

Brackett

4K views 47 replies 35 participants last post by  12ARROWS 
#1 ·
Where is Brackett ? Man , was Arrow Affliction a kick *"% show when he was on there. I had heard that he had a new show on the way, so where is it ? I would love to see some more of his stuff !

#2 ·
seen a preview for his new show a few weeks back, hunting wt in ND. looked like it should be good. Also appeared he's now shooting a Destroyer instead of Diamond Bows!

#7 ·
Sweet. Thanks for the info. I can't wait to see the new show. His stuff on Arrow Affliction was much better than the new show's stuff. Not that the new one is bad, just that Brackett's was better. I like his intense style, and the tunes ROCK !!!!

#17 ·
Saw that show. They used his shooting thru tubes trick as the shots each team had to make. The tube openings got smaller and smaller as they went down the line.. That poor girl her draw length was too long and she wasn't even using the peep sight for the first couple of shots.. Crazy show though. Loved seeing Chris on there...

#18 ·
Having spent most of my archery years in the trad ranks, I didn't even know who Chris Brackett was when that episode of Top Shot was aired. He seemed to be a legit top end shooter and solid coach. Tell me more about him.........I enjoyed the TS episode.

#19 ·
Probably oughta get a flame suit out and sit down buckle your 5 point harness it might get bumpy.

He can push people over the edge very fast, but I like him over all met him 3 times now he can flat out shoot a bow thats for sure.

#43 ·
I bet not. Heck, I have AA set to record on my DVR just to give it ratings to rub it in Brackett's face :D :D

#26 ·
You mean Brooks Johnson watch some of the ole double bull videos you might change your mind some. He is a fair shot himself and you'll be hard pressed to find a bigger archery enthusiast IMO

#31 ·
Brooks is awesome on the old DB vids but he just ain't cuttin it on the new AA, actually I shouldn't say that. They should let him do his own thing with his own show so the expectations aren't the same. My comments are NOT a slam on Brooks he is a great hunter and shot in his own rite.

#35 ·
Brooks took over a show that wasn't his style. He is great at what he does, but the audience of AA was a "little" different...the people that love AA most likely love Pigman as well. They are shows that are aggressive and all about the hunt...personally I love them. I think Brackett's new show will rock, he is a helluva entertainer...and that is all hunting shows are for...entertainment.

#48 ·
I think you hit the nail on the head.....it's not brooks style. I used to love watching AA with Brackett, but not so much with Brooks. Brackett has alot of charisma and fit AA perfect I thought. However, any bowhunting show is a good show IMO. I wish there was an all bowhunting channel!!

#46 ·
from what i heard brackett's choices in doing some things he shouldnt have resulted in him getting the boot from AA. i give him credit for being enthusiastic and having the drive, but hes no ferguson on the trick shooting. IMO hes a little over the top and a bit annoying but when you climb towards the top as fast as he did what do you expect. also i dont care what anyone says, its hard for me to think hes a great hunter when you post a name and pics of a deer you are going to shoot before hand at some outfitter! i may seem like im coming down hard on the guy, but i do say good for him. but i would say he is his biggest hurdle to overcome. and i also say i dont get the fear no evil and joining w zac brown. thought this guy has a hard rock/alt guy...oh that was last week!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.