Archery Talk Forum banner

X-System Giveaway

7K views 59 replies 28 participants last post by  kennie 
#1 ·
Mid-Atlantic Archery Products “X-System” Customer Appreciation Program

Mid-Atlantic Archery Products introduced the all new ”X-System” broadhead in 2009. Our goal was to provide serious Bowhunters with an ultra-dependable and deadly hybrid mechanical at a reasonable price. To keep the price down, we have not bought any high profile “hunting personalities” to tell you how great these new broadheads are. Instead, we put our money into developing a broadhead with rock solid performance without celebrity fluff. You, our customers, will help build this “brand” with your testimonials.
The “X-System” offers a patented blade deployment system that has no rubber bands or o-rings that can often fail or allow the blades to fly open in flight leading to missed, or even worse, wounded animals.
This patented inertia triggering system deploys the blades on impact resulting in very large wounds that lead to unmistakable blood trails and extremely high recovery rates.
Our consumers’ response has far exceeded our 2009 sales forecasting. In fact, demand has almost exceeded supply. In an effort to say thank you to our valued hunting partners, we are offering the “X-System” Customer Appreciation Program.
We are asking anyone who has purchased or purchases a pack of the “X-System” before October 31, 2009 to send us their receipt/copy of receipt or package insert card, along with their name and mailing address to be eligible to receive a free pack of the “X-System”.
On November 1st we will draw 250 names from the entries. Those customers drawn will receive a free pack of the “X-System” for their use or to share with a fellow bowhunter.
In addition, we will draw the name of one hunter who will receive an expenses paid hunt with our friends at Tall Tine Outfitters in West Central Illinois in 2010. The guide fee, food, lodging and airfare (in the continental US) will be covered by Mid-Atlantic Archery Products. All we ask is that the winner will cover the cost of the license and tag.
Thanks again for your overwhelming response and support. We sincerely appreciate those of you who have given us a try this year. Please feel free to contact us at any time with your comments and by all means share your hunting success stories with us.

Best of luck this hunting season!!

Scott Mackie
President, Mid-Atlantic Archery Products
320 Old Zion Road
North East, Maryland 21901
www.midatlanticarchery.com

See less See more
#5 ·
How do we get our names into the drawing?

#7 ·
Mid-Atlantic Archery Products “X-System” Customer Appreciation Program

Mid-Atlantic Archery Products introduced the all new ”X-System” broadhead in 2009. Our goal was to provide serious Bowhunters with an ultra-dependable and deadly hybrid mechanical at a reasonable price. To keep the price down, we have not bought any high profile “hunting personalities” to tell you how great these new broadheads are. Instead, we put our money into developing a broadhead with rock solid performance without celebrity fluff. You, our customers, will help build this “brand” with your testimonials.
The “X-System” offers a patented blade deployment system that has no rubber bands or o-rings that can often fail or allow the blades to fly open in flight leading to missed, or even worse, wounded animals.
This patented inertia triggering system deploys the blades on impact resulting in very large wounds that lead to unmistakable blood trails and extremely high recovery rates.
Our consumers’ response has far exceeded our 2009 sales forecasting. In fact, demand has almost exceeded supply. In an effort to say thank you to our valued hunting partners, we are offering the “X-System” Customer Appreciation Program.
We are asking anyone who has purchased or purchases a pack of the “X-System” before October 31, 2009 to send us their receipt/copy of receipt or package insert card, along with their name and mailing address to be eligible to receive a free pack of the “X-System”.
On November 1st we will draw 250 names from the entries. Those customers drawn will receive a free pack of the “X-System” for their use or to share with a fellow bowhunter.
In addition, we will draw the name of one hunter who will receive an expenses paid hunt with our friends at Tall Tine Outfitters in West Central Illinois in 2010. The guide fee, food, lodging and airfare (in the continental US) will be covered by Mid-Atlantic Archery Products. All we ask is that the winner will cover the cost of the license and tag.
Thanks again for your overwhelming response and support. We sincerely appreciate those of you who have given us a try this year. Please feel free to contact us at any time with your comments and by all means share your hunting success stories with us.

Best of luck this hunting season!!

Scott Mackie
President, Mid-Atlantic Archery Products
320 Old Zion Road
North East, Maryland 21901
www.midatlanticarchery.com
could i get in this to i would appreciate it thanx
Me too. Just think I wont need air fair:wink::wink::wink:
How do we get our names into the drawing?
I want in --I want in!! :wink:

Just follow the instructions that I highlighted and your in.........:wink::thumb:

#16 ·
TTT for a great deal, they got some awesome deer at Tall Tines and this is a Rut hunt to boot!:eek:

This is one of the times I don't like being a Staff shooter for you Mike, i don't get to play in any reindeer games!!!!! :no::set1_punch:

Good luck to who ever wins this hunt or free heads..........:thumb:

#29 ·
A couple of guys I know use these and have nothing but good things to say so I picked up a pack today. My receipt and info is in todays mail. WI bow opener starts tomorrow morning. We'll see if I can't put one of these heads to the test :thumbs_up

Bill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.