Archery Talk Forum banner

Central Illinois Taxidermist???

10K views 28 replies 23 participants last post by  rackmonster 
#1 ·
who is the best in central illinois for shoulder mounts?????

#7 ·
Not my thread but thanks for the info so far. I moved to Pana not long ago and have not had anything mounted since moving here. Going on a hog hunt in April and have been looking into options around here. Will have to check into Mr. Burke. Keep them coming.

#8 ·
Nature's Window in Franklin, IL and Life Like Taxidermy in Jacksonville, IL are both very good.

#10 · (Edited)
#14 · (Edited)
Eric Kibler, probably one of the best in the nation. I think he is in St. Joseph near champaign. Has won numerous national titles since he started as a teen. I havent seen a website for him though. Another guy who I noticed has really awesome stuff is Marc Anthony of "look Alive Taxidermy" he has a great website and I saw his stuff at the deer and turkey classic. He is also very very good. Remember these guys are priced higher, but I believe you get what you pay for if its 250 or 650, you can tell a huge difference

Kibler’s Taxidermy
Eric & Juli Kibler
206 Western Drive
St. Joseph, IL 61873
(217) 469-2830

Look Alive! Taxidermy Corp.
Marc Anthony
Goodfield, IL. 61742
Telephone: 309-965-2001
http://www.lookalivetaxidermy.com

#25 ·
Eric Kibler, probably one of the best in the nation. I think he is in St. Joseph near champaign. Has won numerous national titles since he started as a teen. I havent seen a website for him though. Another guy who I noticed has really awesome stuff is Marc Anthony of "look Alive Taxidermy" he has a great website and I saw his stuff at the deer and turkey classic. He is also very very good. Remember these guys are priced higher, but I believe you get what you pay for if its 250 or 650, you can tell a huge difference

Kibler’s Taxidermy
Eric & Juli Kibler
206 Western Drive
St. Joseph, IL 61873
(217) 469-2830

Look Alive! Taxidermy Corp.
Marc Anthony
Goodfield, IL. 61742
Telephone: 309-965-2001

I have also used marc anthony in central il. In my opinion he is by far the best in il. He runs look alive taxidermy in goodfield. Marc has done several world record heads for people all over the country. His turn around time is only 4 months. He'll only take a quota and stops taking heads when he meets that quota. He also is a outdoor writer and writes for prairie state outdoors .com under the link of non-typical hunter. Marc is usually at the il deer classic evry year. I also had emkins do some heads for me early in the 90's and he is very good also. I had joe meder mount one for me and murphy from il but marc is the best hands down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.