Archery Talk Forum banner

Team 10 - Ticking Tom Bombs

10K views 251 replies 11 participants last post by  benkharr 
#1 ·
Congratulations! Here is your team for the 9th Annual Archerytalk Turkey Contest! Please begin by signing in and having 1 member send a PM to each of the remaining members advising them of what team they are on with a link to this thread. Use this thread for discussion purposes including posting trail camera pictures, discussing tactics, etc. Discuss among yourselves a team name and have your team come to a majority. Once a team name is chosen, have one of your teammates post it in the Team Name Registration thread. Please keep your team in the loop as the season goes on. Hunt smart and have a safe and successful season! Good luck to each and every one of you!

benkharr
EXsystem
ilhunter997
Jerald Barris
rmm60985
Robin@AimLow
Roo223
RutKrazed
shooter458
Terry A

#120 ·
Watched a lone Tom roost this evening. I'll be there in the morning, and see if he'll work. If not I know a good field a couple of toms come in to strut gonna be a run and gun day tomorrow.

#125 ·
I thought that lone Tom would work this morning. He gobbled on the roost hit the ground nothing else. So now I'm at another spot. Its got start happening soon.

#128 ·
The big flock has moved to a different area on the farm. I am basically deer hunting them at this point. They have been crossing a grown up power line on the road we drive in on. 5 strutters here his morning and all day yesterday. I am only about 80 from where they have been roosting. All about hunting pinches during the rut lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.