Archery Talk Forum banner

HECS body suites?

13K views 59 replies 30 participants last post by  IsHeBreathing? 
#1 ·
Just watched a paid program discussing the "Human Energy Concealment System", is there anyone out there who actually uses one and whats your opinion on them?

#4 ·
Flying arrow sports in east greenbush NY sells these. I havent personally tried one out but have seen the video up at there shop. There have been a few magazine articles written on the hecs body suit, I would proably google it, good luck to ya.

#10 ·
Posted this in the general section as well.

Thought I might answer your question from the point of view from someone who has used a HECS suit and hunted with others also wearing them.
I am in New Zealand and have an archery shop here. NZ is where the HECS fabric was developed by Warren Bird at FOB Direct.
All of the hunting I have done in the suit has been spot and stalk, no treestands or blinds. Many of the properties I hunt you can expect to see between 50 and 200 deer a day, lots of eyes, ears and noses.

This year I have spent around 40 days hunting and have successfully guided seven bowhunters on deer and have managed to find the time to shoot a couple myself. The species taken have been red, fallow, sambar and rusa deer.
While wearing the suit I have had 4 encounters with deer under 5 yards. I have been this close to deer before without HECS but not so many times in one year. I have also had a deer at 10 yards as well.
On one occasion I stalked into a bedded sambar stag from 10 to 5 yards in an effort to get a shot. Stalk was uphill and when I got into 5 I had to wait for it to stand up. Two of us wearing HECS waited for a couple of minutes before he heard me come back to full draw. When he stood up I struck bowhunters luck with a tree trunk in line with its chest, no chance of a shot.

I have noticed animals are a lot quieter when you are in close. HECS won’t prevent deer seeing, smelling or hearing you but when I have been undetected amongst deer I haven’t been pinged for no particular reason.
An example of being pinged for no reason (not wearing HECS) happened early in our hunting season when I was guiding on red stags in March. My client and I had 6 stags feed past us at between 24 and 31 yards over a 30minute period. We were both camoed head to foot and standing 7 yards back into a large stand of trees while they fed past a gap in a clearing in front of us. The stags were in no hurry and we enjoyed watching them. Unfortunately for my client they were either too big or too young for him to shoot. What surprised me was as the stags fed through, always one at a time. Two of the six stags stopped feeding and looked straight at us for no apparent reason. We were both stationary and silent with the wind constantly in our favour.
Since wearing the HECS this hasn’t happened again. Even had a large red walk up to 3 yards on my wife and me while wearing HECS.

Farm animals, which can often ruin a stalk, sheep and cattle, react differently when the suit is being worn.

Below is a portion of a quote I did for a hunting magazine here which reviewed the HECS.

“I do not know how the effectiveness of the suit can be quantified scientifically but it is certainly an item of clothing/technology I do also not wish to be without when hunting.
I am sure the more hunting done wearing HECS will yield similar results.

If I was asked does the suit work I would reply, “I cannot measure it but I have experienced some particularly close encounters, game animals seem to be calmer and I haven’t experienced that extra sense of being “pinged” for no apparent reason while wearing the suit”.

For those of you that haven’t tried it I can understand your scepticism. It is a new technology and most new things take a while to be accepted. However HECS is now something I always wear when I go hunting. The suit is easy to wear, goes over or under your hunting clothes.
It doesn’t make you invisible, it does not allow you to walk up to animals and just shoot them. My experience is it buys me more time to get a shot away, or to get in a little closer.
The other bowhunters I know who wear HECS all have stories of close encounters and animals reacting differently.
All of the anecdotes I have mentioned, deer under 5 yards, deer walking up to me, deer letting me get closer for a shot and not running away I have experienced before I wore HECS but I have never had so many of these in just four months (April 2011 to July 2011).

#14 ·
i wear mine when i wanna cuddle up with one in their bedding areas. first, i dip it in carbon so no matter the wind direction they cant smell me, then i put it on under an asat leafy suit and crawl one inch at a time from the truck into the bedding area. when i get there a week later it has to be before light because we know deer cant see in the dark because we cant. at that time when they come back and lay down i hold my breath until i black out and when i wake up the deer have accepted me as part of the tribe.

#15 ·
I wanted to scoff at first but I use scent lok and know it works, I do not care what others say I have used it with success that I had not had before I wore the stuff. I read the posts and wonder if the negative posters ever tried it. I am sceptical but might be tempted to try it, based on what actual users have said. I will ask you all this ever walk in your house and even if it's quiet sence if people are there or not? Just a thought.

#16 ·
I read the posts and wonder if the negative posters ever tried it.
Do you need to actually stick your hand into a roaring fire and hold it there to know that you'll end up with serious burns as a result? No...because you can reliably predict that result based on knowledge you already have regarding the properties of fire and human flesh. Similarly, if you have any understanding at all of the science that is *claimed* to be behind the HECS suit you can reliably deduce that it's a load of unsupported nonsense. Add to that the dishonesty repeatedly demonstrated here and elsewhere by the company with regard to those claims and it would require an enormous leap of faith to conclude that HECS is anything other than a transparent scam designed to do nothing other than part you from your cash.

The Scent-Lok analogy is a poor one because the principle of carbon as an odor-filter has been well-established and understood for a long time. There is however NO scientific support for the claims being made by the HECS people, and in fact their claims are not even internally consistent. They can't even decide if they're talking about electromagnetic fields or electromagnetic radiation, and repeatedly mix the two up as though they were interchangable.

Seriously...try a search of the previous HECS threads in which these issue have been thoroughly covered in detail.

#20 ·
It shouldn’t do but it keeps on surprising me the negative comments people make about something they have not even used and in the case of HECS something they probably haven’t even seen.

I am not sure about the science behind HECS but from my experience (and others) it makes a difference when ground hunting.
Do you really need to know about the science to know if something works or not?? Do you have to know how everything works before you will use it??
Do you know how a microwave oven works, a GPS, a telephone, a computer, the internet, etc....? They all work, you don’t need to understand the science behind a microwave to heat something up. You just use it.

I have used HECS, I live in New Zealand, I am not trying to promote a product which I can sell to you guys living in the US.
I answered a question asking if anyone had used a HECS and what was their opinion of it. Two people (including myself) replied they had tried them and they noticed a difference in how animal reacted.

I don’t know what your problem is DParker but I thought rather than rubbish the posts made by those who have actually tried HECS you would have asked some questions to further your knowledge. Perhaps you know it all already?

If HECS is a scam then from what I have seen the scam is on the animals I have hunted, they are fooled not the wearer.

#21 ·
It shouldn’t do but it keeps on surprising me the negative comments people make about something they have not even used and in the case of HECS something they probably haven’t even seen.
You're making baseless and invalid assumptions here.

I am not sure about the science behind HECS
I am. So are many others. Are you under the impression that knowledge and understanding of the principles that are claimed as the basis for the product in question is somehow not useful when it comes to making a determination about it's likely effectiveness?

but from my experience (and others) it makes a difference when ground hunting.
No. You've *concluded* that it makes a difference, almost certainly due to the fact that you want (and need) to believe that it does so that you don't feel like you got ripped off.

Do you really need to know about the science to know if something works or not?? Do you have to know how everything works before you will use it??
I need to have some rational reason to believe that something will - or at least should - work before I invest time and money into it. Understanding the principles behind a product's claims goes a long way toward helping me make intelligent decisions in that area.

Do you know how a microwave oven works, a GPS, a telephone, a computer, the internet, etc....?
Yes, actually, I do know how they work.

They all work, you don’t need to understand the science behind a microwave to heat something up. You just use it.
Because they're proven technologies, most of which originated with reputable researchers and companies. If they were some new whiz-bang invention coming from someone who is a proven liar then...well...then I'd make my decision based on my own knowledge and an assessment of the probability that the product can/will perform as advertised.

I'll make you a hypothetical wager: I've never dropped a raw chicken egg from the top of a 10-story building onto the concrete sidewalk below, and I'm going to assume you never have either. Following your reasoning, neither of us really know what would happen since we haven't tried it. But I'm betting that my knowledge of gravity and the construction of chicken's eggs will allow me to reliably predict that the egg shell will shatter, and the contents therein will be spilled onto the sidewalk. Furthermore, I'm so confident that I'm right that I'll offer you 100:1 odds if you'll take up a bet that I'm wrong. Let's say....I'll pay you US$10,000 if I win, and you only have to pay me US$100 if you win. Does that sound like a bet you'd take? After all, you're getting 100:1 on something that you really should say is a 50:50 proposition regarding the probably outcome.

I don’t know what your problem is DParker...
My problem? Well, mostly I don't like obvious scams and people who blatantly and repeatedly lie to promote their scams. I also don't like to see people being ripped off. Perhaps in your value system these sorts of things are perfectly acceptable. In mine, they aren't.

but I thought rather than rubbish the posts made by those who have actually tried HECS you would have asked some questions to further your knowledge. Perhaps you know it all already?
I know enough. Just because you slept through your high school school science courses doesn't mean that everyone else did.

If HECS is a scam then from what I have seen the scam is on the animals I have hunted, they are fooled not the wearer.
No, it's you who are being fooled. But you're being fooled willingly, because you don't want to believe that you were fooled into buying something useless.

As an exercise, go to YouTube and see how many videos you can find of people (mostly hunters) sitting still with wild game animals (deer, moose, etc.) walking - quite calmly - to within just a few yards of the hunter/camera (you know...electronic equipment that emits EMF) without the benefit of any magical cloaks of electromagnetic invisibility. You'll quickly lose count because there are so many. So...animals will calmly walk close to you if you're wearing a HECS suit. But they'll just as often walk just as close, and just as calmly, WITHOUT a HECS suit. Conclusion? The HECS suit must work!

Most school kids can figure out the problem with that logic.

#22 ·
So after all of your science you still have not said if you have tried a suit or not.

Do you even bowhunt?

You are quite correct when you say you can have close encounters without HECS, I said this too.
My experience with HECS is they happen more frequently, much more frequently for me and the others I know who have used the suits.

What is your experience with HECS? None I gather.....

Also;
You do not need camo clothing to get close to game.
You do not need to cover your hands and face to get close to game.
You don’t need a compound bow, sights and release aid to shoot game.
You don’t need rangefinders to shoot game.

But you will get close more often wearing camo
You will get close more often covering you hands and face.
Using a compound with sights and a release will make you a more consistent and accurate shot
Using rangefinders will stop you guessing the wrong distance

You do not NEED any of the above but they help and by the amount of people buying and using them they appear to work.

To say that because someone has paid for an item then they must say it works is utterly ridiculous. On this forum there have been plenty of people complaining about products they have paid good money for and they have not worked.
I responded to a question re HECS asking if anyone had tried HECS and what they thought of it.
Do you think, really think, that if a purchased something which didn’t work but because I spend good money on it I would feel compelled to anonymously reply that it works??? Really???

I don’t what your problem is with HECS DParker, seems you have an axe to grind.

Why not leave the discussion to those who are open minded and can decide for themselves?

#24 ·
So after all of your science you still have not said if you have tried a suit or not.
Oh, pardon me if my fancy book larnin' confused you there, but I thought the fact that I'd evaluated it as an obvious scam and the company as a being habitual liars would have made it pretty obvious to even a child that I wouldn't waste my money on it. But somehow that seems to have slipped by you.

Do you even bowhunt?
Yes. Do you always resort to childish non-sequiturs so quickly? And where is your answer to MY questions? Or do you think that obligation only falls on others?

You are quite correct when you say you can have close encounters without HECS, I said this too.
My experience with HECS is they happen more frequently, much more frequently for me and the others I know who have used the suits.

What is your experience with HECS? None I gather.....
And I gather that you haven't understood a single word that I've posted.

Also;
You do not need camo clothing to get close to game.
You do not need to cover your hands and face to get close to game.
You don’t need a compound bow, sights and release aid to shoot game.
You don’t need rangefinders to shoot game.

But you will get close more often wearing camo
You will get close more often covering you hands and face.
Using a compound with sights and a release will make you a more consistent and accurate shot
Using rangefinders will stop you guessing the wrong distance

You do not NEED any of the above but they help and by the amount of people buying and using them they appear to work.

To say that because someone has paid for an item then they must say it works is utterly ridiculous.
No, actually, it's a pretty well-known facet of human psychology.

On this forum there have been plenty of people complaining about products they have paid good money for and they have not worked.
I responded to a question re HECS asking if anyone had tried HECS and what they thought of it.
Do you think, really think, that if a purchased something which didn’t work but because I spend good money on it I would feel compelled to anonymously reply that it works??? Really???
Really.

I don’t what your problem is with HECS DParker, seems you have an axe to grind.
So even after having it explained to you in simple, explicit terms...you still don't know what my "problem" is with HECS, you still don't know what it is? I don't know what to tell you then, cowboy. Maybe have someone sit down with you when you read these posts and help you out with them.

Why not leave the discussion to those who are open minded and can decide for themselves?
Why not leave the forum moderation to the moderators?

A lack of informed skepticism doesn't make you "open minded".

And who the hell is now unable to decide anything for themselves because of my posts?

#25 ·
So let’s see if I understand the story so far;
1) You have dismissed the HECS suit because of your understanding (fancy book larnin’) of the scientific claims made about it and you think the company selling it tells lies.
2) You think all of those who have tried HECS and liked it are only saying it is good because they paid good money for it so (due to human nature as you claim) have to say it works.
3) You have never tried a suit so therefore have no actual experience with HECS

On my side;
1) I have an understanding of the concept behind the suit and how it works
2) I have worn the suit for 17 days in the field out of 35 days guiding/hunting so far this year
3) All my hunting is ground hunting, spot and stalk and still hunting
4) During that 17 days I had 4 deer, 2 fallow, 1 sambar and 1 red deer at 5 yards or less and a rusa deer at 10yards. Without the suit the closest I got was 19 yards on a large red stag.
5) I was asked to try out the HECS suit by a clothing company here. I did not pay for it. I had the option of returning the suit if I didn’t like it. I was not paid to try it.
6) I tried it and gave it to three others to try, everyone liked it
7) Everyone who tried it shot deer wearing it
8) Everyone who tried the suit (at no cost) got their own HECS
9) Liked it so much we decided to sell them in our shop in New Zealand. I do not expect to make any sales by talking about HECS on AT
10) I have shot 2 deer wearing HECS, a sambar and a rusa stag. I have guided 2 others on deer while wearing HECS, the hunters I guided also wore HECS
11) Animals seem quieter when you are in close
12) Animals put up with more movement
13) Hunting is more fun in a HECS

If this is correct then please tell me why any of your arguments against what I am saying about HECS (no experience vs experience) could possibly be taken seriously?

#27 ·
So let’s see if I understand the story so far;
1) You have dismissed the HECS suit because of your understanding (fancy book larnin’) of the scientific claims made about it and you think the company selling it tells lies.
No, I don't "think" they lie about it. I "know" that for a fact as it has been demonstrated multiple times, including in this very forum.

2) You think all of those who have tried HECS and liked it are only saying it is good because they paid good money for it so (due to human nature as you claim) have to say it works.
Well, to be fair, there could be other explanations. Say, for instance, if they had some financial interest in the success of the product.

3) You have never tried a suit so therefore have no actual experience with HECS
I also have no actual experience with device the inventors claim generate free energy, triple your gas mileage by injecting water into your engine, etc., but I know they don't work either.

On my side;
1) I have an understanding of the concept behind the suit and how it works
No, you don't. You even told us you don't. Now you want to change your story?

2) I have worn the suit for 17 days in the field out of 35 days guiding/hunting so far this year
3) All my hunting is ground hunting, spot and stalk and still hunting
4) During that 17 days I had 4 deer, 2 fallow, 1 sambar and 1 red deer at 5 yards or less and a rusa deer at 10yards. Without the suit the closest I got was 19 yards on a large red stag.
5) I was asked to try out the HECS suit by a clothing company here. I did not pay for it. I had the option of returning the suit if I didn’t like it. I was not paid to try it.
6) I tried it and gave it to three others to try, everyone liked it
7) Everyone who tried it shot deer wearing it
8) Everyone who tried the suit (at no cost) got their own HECS
9) Liked it so much we decided to sell them in our shop in New Zealand. I do not expect to make any sales by talking about HECS on AT
Aaaand...there it is. You sell the product you're here praising, and therefore have a financial interest in seeing it become popular. Funny that you're only now disclosing this fact. A more honest approach would have been to do so right up front, don't you think?

10) I have shot 2 deer wearing HECS, a sambar and a rusa stag. I have guided 2 others on deer while wearing HECS, the hunters I guided also wore HECS
11) Animals seem quieter when you are in close
12) Animals put up with more movement
13) Hunting is more fun in a HECS
I really like how you broke things down into little pieces and even tossed in irrelevant one-liners so you'd have a lot more items to put numbers next to. I'll bet you even think you're actually fooling someone.

If this is correct then please tell me why any of your arguments against what I am saying about HECS (no experience vs experience) could possibly be taken seriously?

Well, for starters, I'm the only one of the two of us who is unbiased, and has been consistently honest from the very beginning. And you have STILL not addressed even a single question put to you, and have instead dodged every single one of them.

So, given these things, why would anyone take YOU seriously?

#26 ·
This is what it would take to make me a believer in the HECS. Build a ground blind with an outside shell of regular material and an inside shell of HECS material. Have the HECS material installed so that it could be opened like a curtain without making any noise. Now have animals outside maybe 20 yards away. Now show me how the animals are calmly going about their business with the HECS curtain in place and then show me how they go alert the instant that the curtain is cracked. Make sure that you do these test with microphones in place so that the movement of the curtain does not make noise which spooks the animals. If someone really wants to prove that this system will work there are ways to do so. So far I have not seen anyone take the steps to prove that the system works.

#28 ·
So on your side 1,2 and 3 you agree is correct but replacing “think” with know.
I have no knowledge of the lies you think the company has made.

On my side;
1) I previously said I was not sure about the science behind HECS. There is a big difference about being fully conversant with the science as opposed to understanding the concept. The concept is straightforward, the science of EMF and its containment I have not studied. I am sure you have though
2) Yes I sell the suit. Remember Remington shaver’s owner’s words in their advertising, “I liked it so much I bought the company”. Same deal but I didn’t buy the company. We have been selling bows and arrows for 15 years, we do not sell anything in the shop we do not believe in. We stand behind the products we sell. You will not be in business long if you sell products that do not work and/or make claims about things which are untrue.
3) The original question at the beginning of this thread was has anybody tried HECS and what did they think of it. I answered giving my experience and in your opinion it is biased because I sell the suits. Your apparently unbiased answer was negative even though you had never worn a HECS suit. Previously mentioned I do not think selling the suit in New Zealand will generate any business for me by posting on AT.
4) What I have said about my experiences and others who have worn HECS is all true. It is all about actual time wearing HECS. It is not theory or conjecture, it is observations from many days in the field.
Some very experienced bowhunters tried the suit and then purchased their own. If they didn’t think it worked they would not have purchased a suit.
5) The suit was tried by four people for a total of 23 days before we decided to sell them. In that time 6 deer were shot by the wearers.
6) Yesterday my suit claimed another deer. I lent it to a friend who had been struggling to get within bow range of the fallow deer he hunts. Hunting pressure had made them somewhat flighty. My friend is a highly skeptical person; he has been around a while. Yesterday evening he arrowed a fallow doe from 25 yards, his first for 6 months. He has shot a lot of deer and has been bowhunting for 40 plus years. He said the deer were very relaxed. Usually when in that close he said the deer would get fidgety and move off. Now to be fair he only wore the suit for a few hours and he personally (despite being impressed) could not say it made a difference or not. He is however the 5th person to shoot a deer in that particular suit. He has more hunting to do next week and will try the suit out again.
7) I am happy to answer your questions about HECS. Given the dialogue between us could you please list them all so I do not miss any?

I am glad you think you are unbiased. I do not know how many people reading this thread will think you are unbiased though.

#29 ·
So on your side 1,2 and 3 you agree is correct but replacing “think” with know.
I have no knowledge of the lies you think the company has made.
Just one example: http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1071692&page=1. See post #28 where it is claimed that the links provided were to "science pieces that support the technology", then post #29 where it is clearly demonstrated how false that is. Further note that the HECS website STILL cites most of these links, but has reworded the claim to say that HECS LLC merely found them to be "helpful as we tried to unravel the mystery of the 6th sense"...even though most of them still do not have anything at all to do with ungulates or any other mammals' ability to sense EMF. No doubt their attorneys warned them about the dangers of class action lawsuits.

Also, the things being claimed as "facts" on their main web page are not even close to being established "facts".

On my side;
1) I previously said I was not sure about the science behind HECS. There is a big difference about being fully conversant with the science as opposed to understanding the concept. The concept is straightforward, the science of EMF and its containment I have not studied.
Then you do not actually understand the concept. If you did you would also understand why the claims being made are so obviously bogus.

I am sure you have though
2) Yes I sell the suit. Remember Remington shaver’s owner’s words in their advertising, “I liked it so much I bought the company”. Same deal but I didn’t buy the company. We have been selling bows and arrows for 15 years, we do not sell anything in the shop we do not believe in. We stand behind the products we sell. You will not be in business long if you sell products that do not work and/or make claims about things which are untrue.
Nonetheless, you have a financial interest in promoting the product.

3) The original question at the beginning of this thread was has anybody tried HECS and what did they think of it. I answered giving my experience and in your opinion it is biased because I sell the suits. Your apparently unbiased answer was negative even though you had never worn a HECS suit. Previously mentioned I do not think selling the suit in New Zealand will generate any business for me by posting on AT.
4) What I have said about my experiences and others who have worn HECS is all true. It is all about actually time wearing HECS. It is not theory or conjecture, it is observations from many days in the field.
Some very experienced bowhunters tried the suit and then purchased their own. If they didn’t think it worked they would not have purchased a suit.
5) The suit was tried by four people for a total of 23 days before we decided to sell them. In that time 6 deer were shot by the wearers.
6) Yesterday my suit claimed another deer. I lent it to a friend who had been struggling to get within bow range of the fallow deer he hunts. Hunting pressure had made them somewhat flighty. My friend is a highly skeptical person; he has been around a while. Yesterday evening he arrowed a fallow doe from 25 yards, his first for 6 months. He has shot a lot of deer and has been bowhunting for 40 plus years. He said the deer were very relaxed. Usually when in that close he said the deer would get fidgety and move off. Now to be fair he only wore the suit for a few hours and he personally (despite being impressed) could not say it made a difference or not. He is however the 5th person to shoot a deer in that particular suit. He has more hunting to do next week and will try the suit out again.
Here's little light reading for you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anecdotal_evidence

7) I am happy to answer your questions about HECS. Given the dialogue between us could you please list them all so I do not miss any?
Or, you could try searching my responses to you for sentences ending in question marks.

I am glad you think you are unbiased. I do not know how many people reading this thread will think you are unbiased though.
I have absolutely no monetary or other interest in the HECS product. You, on the other hand, do.

#33 ·
Mmmmm.... You are the one wanting the answers.....
Yes, which is why I asked questions in the first place. Questions that you're still ignoring. They're all still there.

I am guessing you have no relevant questions re HECS because you are set in your opinion of it.
Were you a consultant to HECS when it came time for them to find "scientific studies" to claim as support for the product? Your tactics here are every bit as honest.

#35 ·
Give it up Rugby,GO look at DParkers posts. All he does on here is start crap with other users about HECS and talk about pointless political sistuations. I dont really know anything about HECS and have no opinion as i have not used it. But for $100, who cares. thats not a waist by any means. DParker is a waist, he spends hours on here bashing anyone with there own opinion. DParker has NEVER tlked about anytype of hunting or bow hunting ever on here. He bashes for "UNETHICAL" shots, but has never taken a shot and will never understand what it takes to do so. He's just a Liberal with a bad attitude. I would say to everyone, BUY HECS and Try it. If it doesnt work at least you helped out a small AMERICAN buisness and kept food on the tables of a couple families.

#38 ·
HECS is legit and really does work. I wear it inside my Scentblocker and would never hunt without it. It has changed the way that I hunt and I can honestly say that it is AMAZING! Give it a try, if you are interested, I will get you free shipping. Go to www.hecsllc.com and check it out. PM me for details and any questions that you may have.

#46 ·
Given that your profile indicates that you're a pro staff shill for HECS you'll have to forgive my skepticism regarding your bias.

About ken1018
What type of archery are you into?:Hunting, 3D, target.
Interests:Deer, turkey, and hog hunting.
Marital Status:Married.
Children:2.
Extra Profile Room:Pro Staffer for Bear Archery, Trophy Ridge, Rocket Broadheads, America's Best Bowstrings, Wildlife Energy Drinks, Big Green Targets, Team Bowtard, SEEMZ Scent Elimination Technology, G5, Nikon, Scentblocker, Jackie's Deer Lures, HECS (Human Energy Concealment System), Norway Industries, Bowcast, and Realtree.
DParker .... Are you TR Micheal's starting a new crusade ?
Who? The only crusade I'm on is debunking scams. That's a very old crusade, and certainly not one started by little ol' me.

#39 ·
I've had a guy come and turkey hunt with me said he wants to shoot a turkey without a blind at first thought he was crazy no way our easterns will spot blink of an eye from a mile away. went the next morning got set up had few gobblers come in and he drew back and shot one at 20 yards i was amazed that afternoon went out had a hen come in the feild and he told me to watch this got up and started walking at her now he didnt get to walk right up to her but she just kept about a fifty yard distance between them but she didnt even mind him just kept feeding im telling you rite now there worth it you may not kill monsters with it but it will for sure improve your success in hunts people spend all this money on scentlok how you know that works all im saying dont talk crap till you bought one

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.