Archery Talk Forum banner

Oneida Bow Pictures

70K views 160 replies 53 participants last post by  American Eagle 
#1 ·

Here are some pictures of Oneida Bows I have taken here. Some picture are of my bows as well as those of customers custom finishes and restorations.
If you have pictures of an Oneida you would like to add to this thread please do.

Switchblade Target Bow an awsome shooter.

CPOneida Falcon NexGen finish.

CPOneida Extreme.

Tims Sunset Osprey.

Custom Black Eagles II's in Real Tree and Mossy Oak finishes.

Screaming Eagle.

Screaming Eagle with Eagles Head Scrimshaw converted to kcam and dual track timing system.

Phantom

Black Eagle II

MR80 Left Hand

MR80 Light

Aeroforce

Osprey Water Rain Drop

Black Eagle I Flat Black

Black Eagle I Titaniam Blue Riser Gun Blue Limbs

Custom Screaming Eagle Kcams Dual track timing system lf outboards.

Aeroforce Maple Mist

Custom Nuge Pattern Screaming Eagle dual track timing system.

Red Vein H250 dual track timing system.

Manhatten Red H250 dual track timing system.

Original Strike Eagle Target Bow

See less See more
#5 ·
GitAGrip

Bob I cannot thank you enough for the great work you have done for us in the past. And these grips on the switchblade are awsome to say the least. Robs work at MooseRidge is also awsome and shows on the switchblade also.
Thanks Joe

#20 ·
Bob I cannot thank you enough for the great work you have done for us in the past. And these grips on the switchblade are awsome to say the least. Robs work at MooseRidge is also awsome and shows on the switchblade also.
Thanks Joe
Does anyone know where I could get some sideplates for an LFM? I bought a Like New Anodized LFM off the big auction site, but I have very small hamds and that grip is a little "beefy" for me.

Love the pics. You are making want some more Oneidas :thumbs_up
Dan

#7 ·
Green Marbled Oneida Screaming Eagle

I just finished building this bow for a bowfishing customer.
The bow is a screaming eagle with dual track timing system.

#11 ·
oneida

:D

Maine Hunt that oneida is about twenty five years old and the bow weighs right around five pounds.
These are the most popular bowfishing bows bar none.
Stop by some time. You can try them for yourself. We stock all the new oneida bows as well as used bows here. I may shoot oneida bows but like them all and try to shoot as many bows as I can. Shoot what you like we do. :)

#18 ·
oneida bows

Yes the H250's can be upgraded to the kcam and increased let offs. This is expensive as it requires a cam cables and string change.
And in doing so you will end up with an overhaul before your done.

#29 ·
Oneida Screaming Eagle Gray Ghost

Here is a picture of a bow I built for a customer The bow looks like a charchol Grey and White Marbling. This is the colors the customer ordered.These bows are custom finished one of a kind.
Custom built bows to customers specs @ www.oneidabows.net/forum.

#30 ·
Nice bows guys....

It's funny but in the last two months I have worked on two older Oneida bows. That brought back fond memories.

#32 ·
No longer in State of New York now in Michigan. They were bought by Claude Pollington back in 2000 when Oneida Labs closed. I thought they were out of Fulton New York though atleast all the manuals I have were there or Pheonix New York. They came out with a couple of bows that did not have all the R&D done on them and many returned many bows, too many they could not recoup from. Being Claude Pollington was an Oneida Dealer and possible parts vendor he might have had some $$ owed to him and decided to continue on with the company. It is now in Marion Michigan where he lives. They continue to work on the designs.

LFM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.