Archery Talk Forum banner

Local shoots!!

10K views 34 replies 12 participants last post by  DJW 
#1 ·
Do you have a shoot in your state? 3D, Field, FITA, whatever venue it may be, post it up here for all to see.. :thumb:

#4 ·
Quay Co. 4H 3D Shoot

If youa re going to be in the Tucumcari area on July 31 we are having a 3D shoot to help support our local 4H shooting sports kids this is a 15 target shoot for bragging rights only 10.00 for adults 18 and over 5.00 for 17 and under come enjoy bring your own drinks food and chair no alcohol beverages on site. Thank You for more info cal 575 461 0562 or 575 461 1889.

#6 ·
man i love the isleta bow shoot. unfortunately, i've had great luck and have drawn 2 goat tags the last two years. both on the same weekend as the bow shoot. so i don't mind missing a bow shoot for a hunt. i tell you what those guys put on a good shoot. hopefully i'll get to miss it again next year, but if i don't draw an antelope tag you can count on me being there.

#8 ·
Tucumcari 3D

Aug. 28 is going to be the last monthly shoot for the Tucumcari 4H shooting sports kids, come join us for some great fun, We will be having a big shoot on Oct 16th with prizes and concession GPS shoot and extreme shoot too, this shoot will be the kids 2nd fundraiser shoot for the year. Raffling off a Mathews Drenalin bow for more info contact 575 461 0562, or 575 461 1889.

#10 ·
Stopped in at Stagecoach Archery in Portales NM today, and without even asking walked out with TWO sacks of goodies for our upcoming shoot on the 16th, THANK YOU Stagecoach you guys Rock, stop in and see them sometime and let them know how much we appreciate this kind of generosity. hope all can make it up sat. Take care.

#12 ·
The Acoma Bowhunters Club will be holding a 3D shoot this Saturday, November 27.
Registration fee is $10.00 per archer; registration begins at 7:00 AM and the shoot starts at 9:00.
Awards will be given for first place in each category, and there will be concessions and door prizes.

The shoot is at Enchanted Mesa, west of Albuquerque. Take I-40 to exit 108, go south for about 10 miles and follow the signs.

This is a fun shoot in a beautiful setting, and the weather is supposed to be pretty good. However, if you're like me, you'll need a few "rock" arrows. Hope to see you all there!

#13 ·
The 2011 shoot schedule for NM is shaping up. You can view many of the statewide shoots at the New Mexico Archery Web site. And a list of the NFAA shoots is on the Sandia Crest Bowhunters Association Web site. I'll also try to post info about the shoots hosted by the Pueblo and Navajo Nation archery clubs if they don't show up on either of those sites.

#19 ·
Acoma Bowhunters Club 3-D shoot
April 2, 2011 at Enchanted Mesa

Registration begins at 7:00 AM, shoot starts at 9:00
Registration fee: $15 (PeeWees shoot free)
Awards will be given for each category
Concessions available, and door prize tickets will be given (extra tickets will also be sold)
For more information, contact Randall (505-269-5801) or Andrea (505-280-9287)

DIRECTIONS:
Enchanted Mesa is located off of I-40 between Grants and Albuquerque. From I-40, take Exit 108. Go south for 10 miles and follow the signs.

#22 ·
Mangus Bowmen in SWNM shoots are the second weekend of every month except in Sept. due to hunts.... The BIG ONE IS THE 2 DAY SHOOT in July! A LOT OF WORK GOES INTO THAT ONE.... Their all a lot of work, but that one is bIg... I'll be posting more info as it becomes more avaliable... Buckles, trophy's, etc.....

#24 ·
New location for Acoma 3-D

The April @ Acoma 3-D has been moved from Exit 108 to Exit 110. Same date and time, just moved down the highway a bit. See you there!

#26 ·
Nope, this one won't be at Enchanted Mesa (which is at Exit 108). It will be held a little further west, where the Acoma Club usually holds their August 2-day shoot, just off I-40 at Exit 110.
Kind of a bummer--I love being out at Enchanted Mesa, but it should still be a fun shoot.

Randall from the Acoma Bowhunters Club called me this morning to let me know about the location change, but didn't say why. Just wanted me to spread the word.
If you know anyone else who's going, could you let them know, too?
Thanks!

#29 ·
OK all, A new season is starting to gain some steam and the 3D calendar is getting some postings. Mark May 5,6 for the Kemp Youth Hunt Club shoot here in Las Cruces. Last year there were about 170 shooters all donating to a good cause. I will try and post the flyer when it comes out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.