Archery Talk Forum banner

Holy Crap what a great MN day!!

2K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  ranger_49 
#1 ·
It got up to 64 degrees, grilling on the deck, birds chirping, venison on the grill, Hoegaarden in the glass. What a wonderful MN day!!

See less See more
#2 ·
That Hogaarden in the Bush's can looks a little chunky, and it might get warm that close to the grill.

J/K

Looks good! :thumbs_up

#4 ·
I little less chunky ^^^ LOL

#5 ·
Vermont Castings Grill, home depot special $400--lasts forever

#6 ·
I got some crappie and perch going on the grill in a bit. And Morgan/Diet in my glass right now. 65 my pickup said for a high today, shattered the old record of 57. Been an unbelievably mild winter, and my guess is we're in for a dry and above average Spring. I was running the AC full bore in my pickup today at times. Just not used to this heat yet I guess.

#8 ·
Hear ya,great day up here in Manitoba.Went to the farm and fixed a carb problem on a snow machine.Got one last ride in,but blew a belt half way through my ride..lol..oh well saw a few deer and a few geese making the trip home..spring has sprung

#9 ·
Any other Minnesotan grillin' out there??

#11 ·
Just got in from grilling some steaks and vegetables - sorry I didnt take any pics. The grills arent out yet at my apartment complex, so we had to use our little coleman camp grill..worked just fine though!

I was surprised how nice it still is out there..

#12 ·
Beautiful day here in GA as well! The wife and I spent the WHOLE day installing and underground fence for our lab. Totally exhausted now! Lol. But the deer behind the house can eat in peace tonight now! Lol. That spread on the grill looks great by the way!

#13 ·
It was a beautiful day here in Missouri also. Had some friends over and cooked burgers and hot dogs on the grill and spent the afternoon out on the deck. I hope all of you have a great evening and an even better tomorrow. Cheers.

#16 ·
Nothing wrong with Nordeast, grain belts best by far.....
We worked on cleaning out the garage as well today....not as fun as keeping deer safe from a lab though

#17 ·
I'm a Nordeast fan for sure.....But I recently got into Michelob Amberbock. If you haven't tried it, do so. It's my new favorite malt beverage.

My goal was to get some much needed, long awaited, rifle load testing done today. It was actually under 10 mph wind here all day today, gotta be a record.

#21 ·
rugersol---NICE!!

#23 ·
Timmy where was the 35W fire? I live right off of 35W......

#24 ·
Yesterdays fire was just south of Forest Lake at the Lamprey Pass WMA on the west side of 35 W south bound 25 acres, todays was just south of the split in Centerville 6.25 acres. The grass is ripping with 6-8 foot flame heights and any trees or logs laying on the ground are ready to burn when a fire passes thru leads to lots of mop up. The 2 12 hour days combined with daylight savings and another fire weather day tomorrow is going to suck if it gets busy.

#26 ·
Another great day in MN, until the rain tonight

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.