Archery Talk Forum banner

Best trail camera under 250?

3K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  103309 
#1 ·
I am looking to buy a new trail camera. I spent my money on a wild game innovations and it broke after a year. Now I am looking to spend a little but more money hopefully finding a camera that will last. I am looking for something with ir, long range, wide detecting area, and something under 250. Can everyone tell me there opinion on what trail camera they like and why. I would really appreciate it. Thanks

#3 ·
Ltl acorn.

Contact Scott aka ltlacorn on here.
Excellent pics. 5,8,12 megapixel options outstanding battery life. AA. Batteries. About the size of a soda can. Video capabilities. On board viewing screen. Low glow ir available.

Awesome camera and well under your price range.

Cellular transmit options for around 300.00

You will not be disappointed.

#11 ·
for $250 you can get 2 Moultrie I40's. i get an average of 6-7 months on batteries (which will very depending on the amount of pic's you get) and they take great pic's. i bought a BTC when they first came out and wish i used the money to but two I40's now.

#14 ·
at that price point a quality Homebrew is a good choice - if you're interested I'd be glad to help in any way I can..

Joe

P.S. - thanks for the Kudos Ruth!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.