Archery Talk Forum banner

Is there a way to see new posts in the Crossbow forum?

804 views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  ClintR 
#1 ·
I check the forum often. I read more than I post. I see where I can check new posts for the whole web site, but is there a way to just see the new posts since my last visit just in the Crossbow forums? Thanks for any help you can provide.

#8 ·
Jack, what will that do if I do just that? I took it as if I checked that button it said that I read everything on the forum so far. Then next time that I come to the forums what happens? Or how do I get to the new content? Sorry that I am slow this morning, I haven't even had my first cup of coffee yet. That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.

#12 ·
Thanks for the help everyone.

Clint, after I subscribe, how do I see the new content. I subscribed to each of the subforums. You can't just subscribe to Crossbow Talk, my options were to subscribe to General discussion etc. I did that but have no clue as to how to see the stuff now.

I also see what you are talking about Jack - thanks for spoon feeding this old guy.

#13 ·
Clay it's been so long since I set it up, I can't remember off the top of my head.

I believe there's a way thru your control panel to see new posts.

I'm on my phone right now. As soon as I get in front of a PC I'll do some digging and hopefully get a screenshot for ya.

#14 ·
Thanks for the hint Clint. That was it! I just went to my control pannel and there it was. Cool beans. Jack's tip on the bold type for the new posts was a good one too. Every chat room is so much different and I haven't been active here in a while. Thanks again fellas.

#15 ·
Yeah I think to get exactly what you want you have to use Jack's tip. Also....when you subscribe to a forum or thread, you have the option to get email notifications. This may give you an email listing new threads.

I use tapatalk via my iphone. It has a handy feature where I get an alert instantly on my phone anytime someone posts a new thread, or someone posts in one of my subscribed threads.

My wife always says..."what that, your tapatalk?" :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.