Archery Talk Forum banner

Pro Shop Feedback

12K views 65 replies 52 participants last post by  hoytrampage2013 
#1 ·
Lets hear your favorite pro shop in WV.

No bashing please :darkbeer:

#41 ·
Does the Sportsmans Emporium in Morgantown have a range or place to shoot?

#37 ·
JBC Archery in Shady Spring, Chuck is the man. Very knowledgeable and helpful. The Archery Shop in Summersville is also a great place. Pat is the same way. Would let either guy work on my bow. Go to either one and just hang around to see what happens next.

#40 ·
sportsman refuge

Guys, my first experience with Sportsman refuge was OUTSTANDING. I brought in a bow that I didn't buy there, and got great service. I had them change out the cams on my Hoyt Vectrix XL, and they not only did that, but timed the cams and tuned my arrow rest. great guys, and a very enjoyable visit. Great prices as well. This feels and shoots like a whole new bow now, and I couldn't be happier. Definitely recommend these guys, and I drove 1 1/2 hours to get there. I will be back for all my proshop needs.

#46 ·
I too suggest The Bow Shop in Shinnston. First time I went there, the guy watched me shoot and noticed 3 things wrong with my form in about 20 seconds. Helped me correct them, then let me shoot a few new bows. Never charged me a dime. I take all my business there.

#47 ·
i will have to agree with you on that, spring hill gun and rod is my favorite place to go and get my bow tuned or get new arrows or whatever. the young boys name that works there is Tom, super good guy and he will take his time and make sure it is done right. i have bought both gun and bow from there and couldnt be happier with their service.

2011 PSE VENDETTA XS
QAD HUNTER REST
APEX GEAR MICRO ADJUST 4 PIN SIGHT
APEX GEAR 5 ARROW CARBON FIBER QUIVER

#48 ·
The Wheeling Cabelas had a good archery department, I did archery exhibitions for them a few weeks ago. When they open the Charleston store this should be good news for all locally owned bow shops. It will actually help create more interest in archery... so the sport will grow. Good dealers help the sport grow.

#49 ·
I will be seeing addingtons on wed. to get a couple of things done. I have aways enjoyed going in and seeing frank and his wife. I did go see a new place in huntington archery addicts. good guys they are trying to get it going set up in their garage. I went there because they are a high country dealer and after talking to them they new what needed to be done with the cam setup to get it shooting better. thanks guys.

#51 ·
Thanks. Pop's been at it since the 1970's. All the shops that were around when he went in business have closed their doors. He's made it the past 33 years one customer at a time... offering fair prices and great service. He always said his reputation would bring people in and his service would bring them back. Thank you for being loyal customers.....

There's alot of good shops in WV, thanks for choosing his!

Frank Jr.

#58 ·
B & G proshop in Princeton. From the other places around They offered the most advise, were the friendliest, and the most knowledgeable. Bobby set me up with a nice new bow and helped me get used to a new style of shooting. I never used sights or a release before, always fingers and walked the string. Good shop and will use them frequently.

#60 ·
Whitetail pro archery in lewisburg jeremy is a great guy and help with every thing even thought i dont shoot mathews

#62 ·
i have to say the two best that i have been in the state are b and g pro shop and addingtons archery both places make you feel right at home and they just make it a great experience and the two are the best when it comes to working on a bow and they dont mark up the price like other archery shops in the area

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.