Archery Talk Forum banner

How Many Turkeys Can You Kill In Your State??

13K views 36 replies 35 participants last post by  trs8804 
#1 ·
In Michigan we can only kill one tom. I was thinking about hunting another state and would like more bang for my buck. Just wondering how many you guys are allowed.

#4 ·
Idaho: 2 Tom's in the spring; 1 either species in the Fall ( This is not Statewide however....just up in the Northern areas)

#8 ·
3 here......2 in fall or all 3 during spring gobbler!!!

#11 ·
Illinois is 1 per permit
Draw lottery permit system
Up to 3 permits
permit is by county and season with 5 seasons:confused:

I wish IL would go to a 3 week season and 2 bird limit like MO instead of 5 seasons ranging from April 9th - May 10th

#24 ·
Depends on how many Hoyties and Techies give you static....

JUST KIDDING!:eek:

I think just one here in Utah. Turkeys are just starting to take off and really increase in numbers. Utah is perfect terrain for turkeys, I think we'll see much increases in the next few years.

#25 ·
How Many Turkeys

Here in Tn. You can kill four Bearded birds in the spring and then 2 more on WMA Quota hunts for a total of 6 Spring Gobblers. Fall hunting in certain counties and its a Quota system.

#29 ·
I hate the fal draw

I think you should have to draw a either sex tag in Michigan for fall or be able to purchase a Tom only tag. We have enough birds, we should be able to hunt them. I like the fall permit, I combine the hunt with fall scouting, and bow season.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.