Archery Talk Forum banner

DST 38 Ordered

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Queball 
#1 ·
Just talked with Jack Moulton last night and got my DST 38 ordered. Went with the Orange/Copper color for my bow this year. Got the 70% let off on a 60 lb bow. I am soooooooooooo excited to get my hands on this bow! Fingers crossed, he said 10-12 weeks! Hoping to have it in time for the April IBO shoot. Like Christmas all over again.

Kighty7

#6 ·
www.balegend.com

and I googled OK Archery and looked at a few sites.

I am hoping so much to have it in April, I will be looking for you Drop Tine. I will be shooting all 40 as I have to drive from NW PA to the shoot near you. Shoot all 40 on Friday and drive directly to Columbus, OH for my son's soccer tournament. Being the coach I can't miss it! Post some pics when you get it!

#7 ·
One week closer to getting my Orange absolute. Come on, I need it quick.

#8 ·
What was your overall wait time for your bow? How are you enjoying it?
Thanks, im looking forwards to ordering one myself pretty soon

#9 ·
I chose common colors and got the bow tmd in about four to five weeks back in March,
for custom color combinations no wonder takes longer time, parts and service vendors having their own schedules and jumping in with a low volume special requests either will cost money or weeks.

#11 ·
I have not been on AT in a while as I have been very busy. But I still do not have my Absolute 38. I have talked with Hugo and there have been some problems with me getting it. I am hoping to have it by August but will not have a chance to shoot it this year for the 3D season. Winter league will be here soon so I hope to be shooting it then. I sure hope it gets here soon!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.