Archery Talk Forum banner

Ripcord SOS

14K views 40 replies 29 participants last post by  kentwood1 
#1 ·
Anyone tried a new ripcord sos?? connects to the upward cable

#6 ·
I have seen it in the New Catalog and it highlights to connect to DOWNWARD traveling cable so to me it sounds just like the QAD. It looks just like the regular Rip cord rest for the ones who are asking. The cost is $94.95

#18 ·
So it works just like a limbdriver meaning it is down when bow is at rest and comes up on the draw?? Or am I missing something? If it attaches to the upward cable and is pulled down to prevent bounce back then it can't also be cocked in the up position at rest can it?
I'm confused!

#23 ·
Anyone get one yet?? Kind of piling all the questions together, hopefully those that have seen them work in person can answer, it acts just like the other ripcords (locks up before shot, drops after) but it is driven by the upward cable or the bottom limb?

#25 ·
Does this rest come with the accessories needed to connect to the bottom limb or not? On their website it only states upward cable, not bottom limb.

#29 ·
Attaches to up travel cable or bottom limb. Has gear to do either set up. Tension at brace holds it down, but there is a press button that locks it up at rest for full containment. Does not stay locked up at let down, but there is a cradle for the arrow that will catch it and hold it if the bow is relatively straight, or you could hit the button to lock the rest back up again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.