Archery Talk Forum banner

Does that HECS camo really work?

54K views 30 replies 27 participants last post by  fallhnt 
#1 ·
I have seen the commerical on tv and im thinking about try it. Has anyone used it? does it really work?

#2 ·
Haven't tried it but I have my doubts.

#11 ·
Doesn't anyone use the Search feature? This nonsense has been thoroughly and repeatedly debunked in multiple threads. The best one is here:

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1071692&page=1&highlight=hecs

Each and every time the company's President popped in to promote the product he quickly disappeared after his bogus claims were exposed, without even the slightest attempt to counter with any fact, or any kind of defense at all. And in spite of the specific claims that the "scientific research" they cite (most of it not even research of any kind), it was repeatedly demonstrated that almost none of it had ANYTHING at all to do with the claims they're making about how the product allegedly works, and what one or two things did actually relate did NOT support any of their claims. In spite of this, the HECS website continues to cite these publications as supporting evidence for their claims...and have also done so on a HECS "infomercial" that aired recently. They've also added to the front page of their website a list of what they claim are "FACTS"...which are actually nothing but baseless claims.

Even if there were any reason at all to believe that the product came even close to working as advertised (and there isn't), I wouldn't reward such blatant dishonesty by giving them my money.

#13 ·
To be honest I think that it is the most ridiculous product I ever scene. I think it ranks right up there with the Kruncher. I really cant believe that they even sold one suit.

#30 ·
You don't need any special attire or in fact any attire to get those same results.

#22 ·
of course it works! didnt you see the guy on tv standing like ten feet from three deer?!?
If its on tv it has to be real, ;-)

#25 ·
Seems no one on here has actually bought one and tried it.... but all claim they do work???
I have a really good friend who actually bought one of the Hec's suit and has had it now for last 2-3 years and he swears it works!
He will not bow hunt without it!

#26 ·
My buddy has it and used it for 2 seasons he got busted just as much and killed what he normally does without it. It does not work the only thing he likes is it’s super thin for hot weather it’s a joke for sure. I almost got it as well but once he got it I waited to see if it worked. I hunt him 99% of the time he is my best bud and hunting partner.... save your money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#29 ·
John Dudley swears by it (so he can sell it to his fan bois.....)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.