Archery Talk Forum banner

The "X" System Broadhead Giveaway

2K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  mhoman9 
#1 ·
#8 ·
Misleading thread

Would have saved me a couple minutes had you put "Purchase Required" in your title. No thanks....I would have tried a FREE head and gave you an honest comparison, and possible future business, but my Thunderheads work just fine.

#10 ·
not wanting to start a riff! it just seems that on a daily basis, i read through a lot of the threads on this website and find people that are just wanting to be negative. the man is just trying to get a good/ new product out there. it took you longer to post your negative reply than it did to discover that you had to purchase a pack. sometimes saying nothing at all is better than putting someone down. just my 2 cents.

#11 ·
Guys,

This will be my 5th year in using spin tite products. In the past, I have always stuck with the mechanical side of broadheads (black mamba first, then the cuda) Although, I am a confident shot, I am not very confident when it comes to adjusting my own equipment. It seems to take me forever to get a sight adjusted once I move it.(Please Don't Laugh Too Hard!) The is why I stick with mechanicals. I was all set to go out and buy another pack of cudas for the season until I read this post. I trust Mid Atlantic's products; but I've heard the "shoots like a field point claim before" Am I going to have about flight alteration at all with this hybrid mechanical? I'm 3 weeks away from the season here in PA and playing with my sight now might be fatal to me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.