Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I dream of moosie

Hopefully she hasn't gotten her hands on one of those yet...
    I hold these to be the two greatest human values ever: Firstly, unconditional and universal love of all beings, and then, the sense of humour, with love giving meaning to our lives, and the sense of humour giving us solace from love. Doris Lussier
    "Humanity has evolved - as far as it has evolved," continued the old priest " with no thanks to its predecessors or itself. Evolution brings human beings. Human beings, through a long and painful process, bring humanity." Endymion

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Couture View Post
    The old clunker bow has claimed six moose and four whitetail and you?
    i have only been hunting for 2 years! Shot me a Doe and 6 pointer Both with different bows i'm the guy who keeps archery alive investing in a new bow and equipment ever 6 months
    Say b00m!

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
    hmmmm, don't know why my pics didn't upload...try again. I'm still the handsome bugger on the left!
    This is a GREAT Buck dude!!! Congrats! WooWZerZ!

Say b00m!

As for the fondue, it's so easy to make, that even SpOt could do it...
    Hey NOW!
    If we're going to completely insult my ability at the culinary arts I'll remind you of your face due to PTPD.
    I may burn things beyond edible recognition ... but that's my job!

Besides ... I've got a sweet recipe book ... did I mention I can now make a mean:

"Glazed Chicken with Apple Salad"

and I think my "Chipotle-Herb Flank Steak" recipe would go well with your moose flanks their Frenchy!

and is that the sound of ice cracking under your too bold feet that I hear??
    More like the sound of incoming napalm...
    Hopefully she hasn't gotten her hands on one of those yet...
    It's on backorder unfortunately ...

But I did put in Frenchy's application for the Men of Cooking Calendar ... (there's some fine print somewhere about clothing not being required ... and I thought I saw jk as the photographer ...)
    COMPOUNDS- Mathews Conquest 3 50# - "Blue Screw"
    RECURVE - W&W ProAccent Riser w/ KAP Winstorm Carbon Limbs 36# - "Black Widow"
    Brain get out of my way and let me shoot!

Quote Originally Posted by SpOtFyRe View Post
    Hey NOW!
    If we're going to completely insult my ability at the culinary arts I'll remind you of your face due to PTPD.
    I may burn things beyond edible recognition ... but that's my job!

Besides ... I've got a sweet recipe book ... did I mention I can now make a mean:

"Glazed Chicken with Apple Salad"

and I think my "Chipotle-Herb Flank Steak" recipe would go well with your moose flanks their Frenchy!

It's on backorder unfortunately ...

But I did put in Frenchy's application for the Men of Cooking Calendar ... (there's some fine print somewhere about clothing not being required ... and I thought I saw jk as the photographer ...)
    We'll see when we meet again SpOt... if possible, there could be an archery duel with the winner cooking

And I don't remember you rummaging through my pics last fall (eleven months ago already, how time flies) for that kind of picture
    I hold these to be the two greatest human values ever: Firstly, unconditional and universal love of all beings, and then, the sense of humour, with love giving meaning to our lives, and the sense of humour giving us solace from love. Doris Lussier
    "Humanity has evolved - as far as it has evolved," continued the old priest " with no thanks to its predecessors or itself. Evolution brings human beings. Human beings, through a long and painful process, bring humanity." Endymion

So, I went and had pictures blown up and printed of the moose, to give to Adam and his dad....went to Costco, as they do a good job and its cheap . The lady pulls out the pictures, which turned out great, I look at it and say, 'Nice!'....and she gets this attitude mouth going and says I think its CRUEL to shoot Animals....at which point I ask her if she eats meat. She doesn't. Then she says I think only cops should have guns! at which point I realized I was dealing with really disturbed, irrational and potentially stupid person....So all I said was, "Its only natural for the top of the food chain to enjoy eating what it kills humanely...." and then I gave her a big grin and walked out.

I love the freedom we have to hunt in Canada, and to own firearms. And if you can annoy a hand-wringer in the process, even better!
    Everybody's got a plan until they get hit. Mike Tyson

"Slàinte mhòr agad!"

Excuse me, does this rag smell like chloroform?

So, I went and had pictures blown up and printed of the moose, to give to Adam and his dad....went to Costco, as they do a good job and its cheap . The lady pulls out the pictures, which turned out great, I look at it and say, 'Nice!'....and she gets this attitude mouth going and says I think its CRUEL to shoot Animals....at which point I ask her if she eats meat. She doesn't. Then she says I think only cops should have guns! at which point I realized I was dealing with really disturbed, irrational and potentially stupid person....So all I said was, "Its only natural for the top of the food chain to enjoy eating what it kills humanely...." and then I gave her a big grin and walked out.

I love the freedom we have to hunt in Canada, and to own firearms. And if you can annoy a hand-wringer in the process, even better!
    Good for you Twisted!!!! Those will make awesome memories. I'm getting my share of meat this weekend, including homemade sausge, but not before I've contributed some input to tomorrow evening's classes.

SpOt, I have an announcement to make.

I haven't tried it yet, but that chipotle-and-herbs butter flank steak sounds

REALLY NUMMY!!!!!!

Mark the date on the calendar Nuff sed.

SpOt, I have an announcement to make.

I haven't tried it yet, but that chipotle-and-herbs butter flank steak sounds

REALLY NUMMY!!!!!!

Mark the date on the calendar Nuff sed.
    Hey ... I didn't create it ... I only found the recipe ...
    COMPOUNDS- Mathews Conquest 3 50# - "Blue Screw"
    RECURVE - W&W ProAccent Riser w/ KAP Winstorm Carbon Limbs 36# - "Black Widow"
    Brain get out of my way and let me shoot!

Quote Originally Posted by SpOtFyRe View Post
    Hey ... I didn't create it ... I only found the recipe ...
    Same for the recipes I've got SpOt I just happen to love sharing them, or splashing them on the balcony

Same for the recipes I've got SpOt I just happen to love sharing them, or splashing them on the balcony
    Hey Sweetie, at least you didn't double bank that sucker through the trees.

~~~
    I am no longer selling BCY D-Loop rope or Peep/Nock Thread

With much thanks and appreciation to each and every customer I have served over the last 9 years! It has been a pleasure!

We'll see when we meet again SpOt... if possible, there could be an archery duel with the winner cooking

And I don't remember you rummaging through my pics last fall (eleven months ago already, how time flies) for that kind of picture
    what does the losing party have to do

guessing I better cross the Canadian border soon

Not as smart or as good looking as punch master but I charge 1/4 of what he does & I take coupons

Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    what does the losing party have to do

guessing I better cross the Canadian border soon

Loser was normally expected to survive dinner, but things seem to have taken an unexpected turn...

Loser was normally expected to survive dinner, but things seem to have taken an unexpected turn...
    Any excuse for some leg humping will do......
    Everybody's got a plan until they get hit. Mike Tyson

"Slàinte mhòr agad!"

Excuse me, does this rag smell like chloroform?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12