a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Anyone Shoot A Parker Pioneer XP

Anyone Shoot A Parker Pioneer XP

Anyone on here shoot a Parker Pioneer? I just sold my bow and looking to buy something different. Found the pioneer for a real good price, but I don't know anything about it. What is the real FPS on one of these? Anyone??

Wish I hadn't sold mine

If you found a Pioneer XP at a good price I would snatch it up. IMO it is one of the best bows Parker has made. Not a speed bow by any means but you can shoot tacks with it all day and not get tired plus you won't even know you have been shooting. Dead quiet and almost no shock. Wish I could find one in good shape at 70 lbs. They are very forgiving when you shoot it. Tuning is a breeze also. When I got mine the first day I put a rest on had it tune and shooting bullet holes in 10 minutes, went over to the range and shot a Robin hood after 5 arrows to sight it in. Incredible bow like I said wish I had never sold mine.

OK, but I dont want to buy a bow that shoots 230fps. Do you have any idea what they shoot?

Mine shot around 260 with a 420 grain arrow. I shot it at 29" dl and 70lbs. If I shot it at 30" it was close to 270. The IBO is 300 for the Pioneer XP.
    Here is a link to the specs page from their 07 Cataloge http://www.parkerbows.com/pb/2007/co...detailsku=1012.

When I shot a 350grain arrow my speed was a little better then they advertised, if I remember right it was 306. Another bow to consider if you can find someone who will let it go is the Blackhawck by parker. Alot faster but just as accurate and shock free. Another bow I wish I had never sold. By the way I was a Parker dealer and the bows I sold were my demonstrators after ai sold my stock out and the new model year was about to come out.

parker

There is a Blackhawk in the classifieds for 425.00. The Pioneer XP is a good bow, but not like the Blackhawk. The backwall is not as solid.
    Roy.

Parker Pioneer XP

I just won a parker pioneer xp in a raffle and would be willing to sell. It is a RH 70# at a 29 to 31in. draw.