a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: What doe-in-heat, doe estrus, doe pee, to use?

What doe-in-heat, doe estrus, doe pee, to use?

??

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Never used this stuff before but I think I may need to.

Yes get some from www.stoneycreekwhitetails.com Its the real thing. He is collecting Fresh Urine now plus in a week or two they will be going into heat so you can get the real thing.
    AUTHORIZED DEALER !!SITKA GEAR, CORE 4 ELEMENT... ASAT CAMO... PREDATOR CAMO...OBSESSION BOWS... PRIME BOWS... PSE BOWS...BOSS BUCK FEEDERS,,GRIZZLY COOLERS,,,LONE WOLF TREESTANDS. MILLENNIUM TREESTANDS AND MANY MORE. EASTON ARROWS. GOLD TIP ARROWS,, STOKERIZED STABILIZERS,, B-STINGER AND MOST ANYTHING HUNTING RELATED WWW.SOUTHERNSTYLEARCHERY.COM

JVS

(that'd be James Valley Scents).

a whole different ballgame in my mind. Keep in mind that there is no magical fairy pixie dust that works to pull in animals 300 yards away. used at the right time and as suggested, it can be an additional tool to turn the odds.

good luck.

camoham

That's fine. Where I sit is a crossroads for the deer. If they come from the left of me, they funnel to the center about 20 yards from me, the same from the right. This stretch of woods is about 100 - 125 yards wide. I just want something to put out there to get the bucks to stop at for a good shot.

Every buck on my wall has been killed with Trails End #309. I even killed a 12 pointer by throwin an empty bottle in his direction cause he was over a hill and I couldn;t get a clear shot. Thats just my 2 cents, but I'm down here in Florida, so things are a little different. I almost always have one follow my drag rags too, but due to wind they seem to walk it back to the truck sometimes, but deadly effective I have found. They're always interested and I started using those scented leaves they came out with now too. Great stuff.

I highly recommend any of Bob Kirshners products.He's a Pa. boy who knows how to hunt whitetail and has spent most of his life studying them.His Silver Top doe in heat cant be beat IMO!

Quote Originally Posted by Archer 1 View Post
    I highly recommend any of Bob Kirshners products.He's a Pa. boy who knows how to hunt whitetail and has spent most of his life studying them.His Silver Top doe in heat cant be beat IMO!
    Where do you find his stuff at?

Quote Originally Posted by kx90 View Post
    Where do you find his stuff at?
    Pro shops,Lancaster archery may carry it,or do a google search on Kirshners deer scents.I'm sure he has a website and you can buy direct.Dont know where your located but I think we may have a bottle of Silver top and curiosity scent left.We are located about 10 miles from Quakertown.

You work in a pro shop? Name and location?

trails end #307

trails end #307, +1, all the deer that i have killled with my bow have been killed over this stuff. it brings them in and i knock them down. lol. at least this year anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by kx90 View Post
    You work in a pro shop? Name and location?
    Jabs Custom Arrows in East Greenville Pa.

Jackies Deer Lures & Stanley Scruggs Lures These are hard to beat in KY....
    08 BowTech Allegiance

Quote Originally Posted by Archer 1 View Post
    Jabs Custom Arrows in East Greenville Pa.
    You guys have a website?

I don't know if you know Aim Archery in Croydon but I was down there today to get some insert adhesive and man has it changed since the last time I was in there 12 years ago. And I don't mean that in a good way. They must be doing most of their business on range fees, leagues and servicing because they have very few bows and very few accessories.

They did a PSE USA Spirit on the rack that brought back memories.

http://www.bobkirschnerdeerlure.com/

He's a good guy. Got an old video with him in it. I wrote him years ago asking about scents and he took the time to write back a very good informative letter.

>>>>>-------Team 25------------->......BLOODTRAIL BROTHERHOOD......
    1911 is faster than 911,....
    There are no real rules about posting.
    There are no real rules about moderation either — enjoy your ban.

Jsscents.com
    Fresh deer urine shipped tyd
    Nikon Sport Optics
    J and S Scents
    Hunter Saftey System
    Muzzy Products
    Seemz Technologies

I've had good luck with VS1

Quote Originally Posted by FL BOWFISHING View Post
    Every buck on my wall has been killed with Trails End #309. I even killed a 12 pointer by throwin an empty bottle in his direction cause he was over a hill and I couldn;t get a clear shot. Thats just my 2 cents, but I'm down here in Florida, so things are a little different. I almost always have one follow my drag rags too, but due to wind they seem to walk it back to the truck sometimes, but deadly effective I have found. They're always interested and I started using those scented leaves they came out with now too. Great stuff.
    How do you know that they went to the truck? Did they leave a note on the windshield?
    Thunderheads, they're like throwing Chuck Norris through an animal!