Thread: Jak-Hammer

Jak-Hammer

Shot a slickhead with the Wasp Jak-Hammer SST 1 3/4" cut. Awesome broadhead that was not damaged whatsoever. Complete pass through and it can be used to kill a buck now. I have included some pics. I heard another guy say it best, "I went canoeing down the bloodtrail". I have used a lot of broadheads in my life and never had a bloodtrail like this one. I will be using them for years to come. She won't be blowing at me anymore.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hoyt Katera, Vaportrail, Trophy Taker Pronghorn, Fuse Carbon Connexion Stab, Spot Hogg Right On, Alpine Soft-Loc, Carbon Express Maxima Hunter 350's, TruBall Boss X, Bowlegs.

Rytera Alien X Blacked Out, QAD HDX, Fuse Carbon Connexion Stab, HHA DS-XL5500, Victory VAP 400 V1's, TruBall Boss X.

What did she run, prolly 300-400 yards

Jak Hammers knock a hole in 'em for sure. Congrats on the ol snort nose.

Very under-rated head.

Track Job

She ran about 40 yards. That was 40 yards of the most blood I have ever seen out of a deer.
    Hoyt Katera, Vaportrail, Trophy Taker Pronghorn, Fuse Carbon Connexion Stab, Spot Hogg Right On, Alpine Soft-Loc, Carbon Express Maxima Hunter 350's, TruBall Boss X, Bowlegs.

Rytera Alien X Blacked Out, QAD HDX, Fuse Carbon Connexion Stab, HHA DS-XL5500, Victory VAP 400 V1's, TruBall Boss X.

Quote Originally Posted by kansasheadhunt View Post
    Shot a slickhead with the Wasp Jak-Hammer SST 1 3/4" cut. Awesome broadhead that was not damaged whatsoever. Complete pass through and it can be used to kill a buck now. I have included some pics. I heard another guy say it best, "I went canoeing down the bloodtrail". I have used a lot of broadheads in my life and never had a bloodtrail like this one. I will be using them for years to come. She won't be blowing at me anymore.
    congrats on the doe yes they are a great head i only stopped using them because they were breaking my shaft when the blades sweapt back .

please tell me you plan on changing the blade
    Hoyt Alpha Max32 30/72 posten stab. benfar double wide
    no merit pro team

I have been using them for years with excellent results. I am using fixed blades and SST's this year.
    Exo Mountain Backpacks
    Darton Archery
    Lone Wolf
    Havalon Torch
    Kifaru

Blades

Quote Originally Posted by bigbuckdn View Post
    congrats on the doe yes they are a great head i only stopped using them because they were breaking my shaft when the blades sweapt back .

please tell me you plan on changing the blade
    I am not changing the blades. They are still in perfect condition. As far as the blades sweaping back and breaking your shaft, I have not encountered that problem. I shoot CX Maxima Hunters and the metal O ring that comes with the Jak-Hammer has been doing its job. My arrows are in good shape.