Archery Talk Forum banner

Martin Cat Cam

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  ridgeline32 
#1 ·
Whats the back wall of the martin cat cam feel like. How adjustable is this cam to get the back wall to feel how you want it to. Is it a hard cam to time/tune? Give me some information on the cat cams if you can.

#2 ·
1. It has a limb-->draw stop peg, so the back wall will be just about as hard as you'll find.

2. Very easy to TIME

3. I had a hell of a time tuning mine...couldn't even get close to advertised speed out of my 08 Firecat, and that was with considerable experimenting. From what I understand, the new ones are a bit nicer and easier to reach advertised speeds.

#3 ·
Cherry hit it! It is a very user friendly cam to adjust feel,and the wall of course will be solid as they come. Mine too was a real pain to tune for performance,it shoots dead nuts but speed is lacking. Might have it super tuned this year by someone. Everyone will tell you there is a bunch of tuning info avialable,maybe but i cant really understand it myself. My local pro shop messed with it for a couple hours and really didn't get much to change.

#4 ·
#9 ·
thanks E thats the one i was wanting freddie read that thread thuroly it will tell you EVERYTHING!!!! you need to know about CATS MY SLAYER IS RIPPIN 296 WITH A 420 GR ARROW

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.