Bowtech Customer Service?

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bowtech Customer Service?

Have seen all the bashing on here lately about Bowtech Customer service not getting back in touch with people. Here's my experience with them, emailed Bowtech Customer service today about information on ordering a bow and about the wait time. Bowtech emailed me back today with all the info and was very helpful! Now in my opinion, thats Top Notch! I wasnt expecting a reply that fast! Great Job Bowtech Customer Service! Thanks! I ordered a new Destroyer from you! Hope this is the start of a great relationship!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

The closest Bowtech dealer to me said they have very good success dealing with Bowtech.
    Shootin Flat And Hittin Hard

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Normal...

We always HAVE had great C.S. from Bowtech.....our rep. John Hernandez is one of the best in the biz....he's RIGHT ON IT 100% of the time, no matter how small the issue may be....makes me totally confident selling my customers.

6. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

When I've dealt with BT directly I've gotten good service. But when I go through my dealer it is a different story.
    Don't know what the problem might be between our shop and BT.
    Ben Pearson MarXman
    Tru-Ball SweetSpot
    Bohning

Can you point me toward the target, please?

A fact is a fact....

Bowtech no longer posts any phone numbers on their site. So obviously they don't want you to call them.

They leave themselves with the option and responsibility of calling or emailing you back.

As a long term customer, with good previous customer service from B/T, I sent email regarding a problem with my 2009 bow.

Nobody ever responded. I think it's fair to say that either their customer service is spotty (at best) or they selectively respond depending upon what the issues are.

When the company knows they have a tuning problem with a product line, (center pivot bows) and they attempt to correct it on next years bow with a mod that won't work on existing bows, and ignore customers - THAT'S BAD BUSINESS.

Regardless, I'm trying a different brand as a result of this years experience with them. I'm sure I am not alone. Maybe I'll go back to them in time, but not if I find something else I like better.
    --------------------------------
    "RoadTrips" Tree Saddle/Guido's Web, Muddy Sticks & Petzl Aiders?..... "A Killer Combo!"
    First bow had a weak/defective riser, KABOOM! ~ I broke the first limb, dealer broke the replacement.

My business is 100% customer service. On a daily basis I have to deal with a range of issues from serious that need to be addressed immediately to completely frivilous. The ratio is about 1:10. I'm sure BowTech deals with the same thing but on a VASTLY larger scale. For every phone call/email/voice mail that needs immediate attention, there are 10 thate are someone just wanting to talk archery or whose question is in bold face in the owners manual......and they all take time. Then you need to factor in the message board phenomenon. When you realize that for every legit complaint you also have in the mix dealers that were dropped for selling less than MAP, or selling new bows on ebay posing as private sellers. They get caught for violating a contract they signed and then come here to bash. Then when you throw in the fact that members of other companies create alters to come here and bash BowTech, and you realize how accurate a source of information AT is. p.s. sent from phone....ton of typos
    I'm not a fanboy. I'm a Zealot man.

Bowtech

Shot a Bowtech 101st last year and this year tried to call them with a couple of tech questions and you couldn't speak with anyone, left a message for them to call back. Didn't hear from them so I got in touch with a dealer and he gave me a different number. I called and they were very rude, they wanted to know how I got the number not what they could do for me. They then put me through to a voice mail to leave a message and guess what no returned call. Guess what, I don't care if they make the best bow on the planet I wouldn't shoot them! I now shoot a PSE and you wouldn't believe the customer service, I can call them, speak directly with the head of the prostaff, tech guys, I even have my local reps cell number. I have seen time and time again guys bring old PSE bows into our local shop with something wrong, from dri-fires to droping out of trees and the local shop calls PSE and within a week the bow is back up and shooting no questions asked. That's customer service!! Not bashing the bowtech bow just the customer service!
    Thanks to my sponsers:
    PSE ARCHERY
    Pete's Archery-Chillicothe, OH
    CCS Bowstrings

Quote Originally Posted by 500 fps View Post
    My business is 100% customer service. On a daily basis I have to deal with a range of issues from serious that need to be addressed immediately to completely frivilous. The ratio is about 1:10. I'm sure BowTech deals with the same thing but on a VASTLY larger scale. For every phone call/email/voice mail that needs immediate attention, there are 10 thate are someone just wanting to talk archery or whose question is in bold face in the owners manual......and they all take time. Then you need to factor in the message board phenomenon. When you realize that for every legit complaint you also have in the mix dealers that were dropped for selling less than MAP, or selling new bows on ebay posing as private sellers. They get caught for violating a contract they signed and then come here to bash. Then when you throw in the fact that members of other companies create alters to come here and bash BowTech, and you realize how accurate a source of information AT is. p.s. sent from phone....ton of typos
    Quote Originally Posted by bowhunterjohn View Post
    Shot a Bowtech 101st last year and this year tried to call them with a couple of tech questions and you couldn't speak with anyone, left a message for them to call back. Didn't hear from them so I got in touch with a dealer and he gave me a different number. I called and they were very rude, they wanted to know how I got the number not what they could do for me. They then put me through to a voice mail to leave a message and guess what no returned call. Guess what, I don't care if they make the best bow on the planet I wouldn't shoot them! I now shoot a PSE and you wouldn't believe the customer service, I can call them, speak directly with the head of the prostaff, tech guys, I even have my local reps cell number. I have seen time and time again guys bring old PSE bows into our local shop with something wrong, from dri-fires to droping out of trees and the local shop calls PSE and within a week the bow is back up and shooting no questions asked. That's customer service!! Not bashing the bowtech bow just the customer service!

The bottom quote is an exception to the rule if fact and the top is spot on.

It's no different in life. If someone stops and takes the time to help an old lady across the street in busy traffic, it doesn't make the papers (AT). If someone assaults said old lady, it's on the front page (AT).

Regardless, I do know that for those few that are relatively true, I'm betting it's a thing of the past. I've seen first hand how members here who have never owned a Bowtech or dealt with Bowtech slant the polls. Many times, these CS threads are no different.

In most cases people are calling or e-mailing the manufacturer when in reality they should be calling their dealer first. If the dealer can't solve an issue then they (the dealer) should contact the manufacturer for their customers. If this doesn't satisfy the end consumer, then they (the consumer) should try to contact the manufacturer.

After all, dealers are given technical information on the products they sell and are there to help their customers.

And BowTech is their to help their business partners/customers = the dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2huntgobbler View Post
    Have seen all the bashing on here lately about Bowtech Customer service not getting back in touch with people. Here's my experience with them, emailed Bowtech Customer service today about information on ordering a bow and about the wait time. Bowtech emailed me back today with all the info and was very helpful! Now in my opinion, thats Top Notch! I wasnt expecting a reply that fast! Great Job Bowtech Customer Service! Thanks! I ordered a new Destroyer from you! Hope this is the start of a great relationship!
    Man how do you rate ! I've sent them three emails over the last week and not a peep from them..Randy
    They were the Good Old Days because we were young then! Either that or the world just keeps getting worse !

The sad thing about life is that no matter what I do I can't get out of it Alive !!

Quote Originally Posted by BowTech_Shooter View Post
    In most cases people are calling or e-mailing the manufacturer when in reality they should be calling their dealer first. If the dealer can't solve an issue then they (the dealer) should contact the manufacturer for their customers. If this doesn't satisfy the end consumer, then they (the consumer) should try to contact the manufacturer.

After all, dealers are given technical information on the products they sell and are there to help their customers.

And BowTech is their to help their business partners/customers = the dealers.
    All well and good but if the dealer can't get the answers you need from them then what ?

I tried contacting them about some specs that should be listed on their website IE mass weight. I had asked my local dealer about this and other questions I had he didn't get a complete answer from them. Sent them 3 emails through their site and haven't received an answer from them. I'd of called but they don't list a number.
    I'm a Stick bow guy so have no preference as to this company or that one.. Just wanted an answer to a simple question one I should not have had to ask.

My experience lends credence to those who complain about customer service at Bowtech as of yet I don't know that they have any Customer Service.. And really it doesn't matter if anyone asked their local pro or tried to contact the company first.. The customer is their reason for their being, take care of your customers or one day you might not have any.. Like I said I'm still waiting to see if Bowtech actually has Customer Service.. Randy
    They were the Good Old Days because we were young then! Either that or the world just keeps getting worse !

The sad thing about life is that no matter what I do I can't get out of it Alive !!

Quote Originally Posted by luv2huntgobbler View Post
    emailed Bowtech Customer service today about information on ordering a bow and about the wait time. Bowtech emailed me back today with all the info and was very helpful! Now in my opinion, thats Top Notch! I wasnt expecting a reply that fast! Great Job Bowtech Customer Service! Thanks! I ordered a new Destroyer from you! Hope this is the start of a great relationship!
    Interesting. I've emailed them twice in the last week for the same type of info. No response yet. Also emailed bowtech in the Boonies twice in the last week as well. No response either.

I can see it both ways to some degree with Bowtech. However, IMO if a company isolates themselves from the very people that pays their bills and help make them what they are, then that speaks very shallow for that company. Personally, I don't like it one bit.

"AT is an inaccurate source of info" ?????????????

"AT members slant the polls" ??????????????

Why do certain fan boys think this is the case? And if you are so sure of that why do you even bother responding.

If the negative information regarding BT is skewed then it only stands to reason that the positive is as well.

Personally I feel the attitude BT is presenting towards people stuck with troublesome centre pivot bows is the same attitude BT presented to people with cracked and broken limbs. The problem did not exist right up to the time of the recall.

I agree with you on the last sentence. I was hanging out on another forum when the all the General problems starting to come out. This forum was a Bowtech heavy forum, lots of staffers there. With every post that stated a person was having problems, they were jumped on by the staff boys big time denying any problems existed what so ever. Then when the recall came out, they became very quiet.

Poorguy

Poorguy?

"The bottom quote is an exception to the rule if fact and the top is spot on. "

Are you saying I am not posting the truth here??? I understand you shoot for them but if your saying I am lying I can get you my phone number and several others that had the same experience's numbers. I have shot archery for a long time and when you get to a certian level there might be questions that you would have for a factory tech. I can get on the phone and call Mathews, Hoyt, PSE, Martin, I still have the numbers of a hoyt rep, a mathews rep, and a PSE rep in my cell phone. I can't just call Bowtech. Like I said I am not bashing the bows they shoot very well. I just think anyone who is going to purchase a bow should know what they are getting into, and in my case I would never own another Bowtech because I should be able to pick up the phone and call them if I have a question. No reason to call me a liar.
    Thanks to my sponsers:
    PSE ARCHERY
    Pete's Archery-Chillicothe, OH
    CCS Bowstrings

BT has some corporate suck holes that hang around Archery Talk who's sole purpose is to smooth over problems.
    They post helpful comments like " I had that bow for 3 years and it never broke a limb", or "the people reporting broken limbs never owned a BT", "or mine tunes perfectly and it is a tack driver."
    And other helpful stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by bowhunterjohn View Post
    Poorguy?

"The bottom quote is an exception to the rule if fact and the top is spot on. "

Are you saying I am not posting the truth here??? I understand you shoot for them but if your saying I am lying I can get you my phone number and several others that had the same experience's numbers. I have shot archery for a long time and when you get to a certian level there might be questions that you would have for a factory tech. I can get on the phone and call Mathews, Hoyt, PSE, Martin, I still have the numbers of a hoyt rep, a mathews rep, and a PSE rep in my cell phone. I can't just call Bowtech. Like I said I am not bashing the bows they shoot very well. I just think anyone who is going to purchase a bow should know what they are getting into, and in my case I would never own another Bowtech because I should be able to pick up the phone and call them if I have a question. No reason to call me a liar.

Not in the least and please don't put words in mouth. The If fact still stands as no one here can deny there are not purposeful bashers. How can we weed out the truths from the intents? You have my apologies if you think I called you a liar. I did not.

As far as calling Bowtech, you are correct. If your dealer (Which is where you should first turn) cannot answer your question, you should be able to ask Bowtech. There are also many Corporate Staff members through out the forums that are also here to help, as best we can. I have a Nissan Titan. If I have an issue, I will not pick up the phone and call Tokyo, Japan. I will take it to my dealer. We really want our dealers to be the first contact. We all know that no two dealers are equal and if they cannot resolve your issue, by all means contact should be made to someone that can. I will always do my best.

Quote Originally Posted by heavy dart View Post
    BT has some corporate suck holes that hang around Archery Talk who's sole purpose is to smooth over problems.
    They post helpful comments like " I had that bow for 3 years and it never broke a limb", or "the people reporting broken limbs never owned a BT", "or mine tunes perfectly and it is a tack driver."
    And other helpful stuff.
    Your post speaks for itself as does every Bowtech thread you enter, intentional bashing. Didn't you trade your Sentinel? You obviously know nothing of me nor my fellow staff members. We are here to help the best we can. I have CP bow, had several and all tuned. If I had an issue, I would share that as well as the resolve. I have not had an issue.

Is it a coincidence that limb issues are either not existent or subsided since shops now have adequate presses because other bows have gone parallel limb? A buddy I hunted with has a Sentinel, he said his tuned inside center but he's ecstatic with it. Said if that's where it needs to shoot, that's where it needs to shoot. I trust him. My Admiral's arrows sit a 13/16 from the riser, albeit dead center!

Do you also think it's a coincidence that we read of issues here on AT to an extent that they out number the warranty claims for the issue. No one here can deny that this happens, for all manufacturers.

Quote Originally Posted by Poorguy View Post
    Your post speaks for itself as does every Bowtech thread you enter, intentional bashing. Didn't you trade your Sentinel? You obviously know nothing of me nor my fellow staff members. We are here to help the best we can. I have CP bow, had several and all tuned. If I had an issue, I would share that as well as the resolve. I have not had an issue.

Is it a coincidence that limb issues are either not existent or subsided since shops now have adequate presses because other bows have gone parallel limb? A buddy I hunted with has a Sentinel, he said his tuned inside center but he's ecstatic with it. Said if that's where it needs to shoot, that's where it needs to shoot. I trust him. My Admiral's arrows sit a 13/16 from the riser, albeit dead center!

Do you also think it's a coincidence that we read of issues here on AT to an extent that they out number the warranty claims for the issue. No one here can deny that this happens, for all manufacturers.
    So Poorguy why are we not getting a response from Bowtech??? As I said I carry no flag for any Compound company but I do Require Customer Service from the companies I spend my money with.. Does your company have Customer Service?? Maybe you should be answering their emails instead of telling us what we see and experience with Bowtech isn't real.

Do you pass on the comments and concerns of folks here to the Company? if so why are they not acted upon? Hey you had to have noticed my comment above yet you didn't address it why ??

From what I've seen I like Bowtech Bows but the Customer Service I'm still waiting on. So tell me Poorboy am I wasting my time looking for Customer service from your Company? if so tell me so I don't waste any more of my time with Bowtech.. Randy

Quote Originally Posted by ravensgait View Post
    So Poorguy why are we not getting a response from Bowtech??? As I said I carry no flag for any Compound company but I do Require Customer Service from the companies I spend my money with.. Does your company have Customer Service?? Maybe you should be answering their emails instead of telling us what we see and experience with Bowtech isn't real.
    Bowtech does have company service. We see it and read it daily on many websites. This thread itself was started to emphasize that the OP got great customer service. I don't receive emails sent to Bowtech nor does any other member of the Corp Advisory Staff.

Do you pass on the comments and concerns of folks here to the Company? if so why are they not acted upon? Hey you had to have noticed my comment above yet you didn't address it why ??
    Yes. When I see a legitimate concern, I pass it on to not only my fellow staff members but also directly to a few Bowtech employees/managements. I'm not sure if everyone here including myself realizes the extreme amount of emails that Bowtech receives. Can you honestly say that you don't realize that as well? I cannot even fathom it. First and foremost Bowtech wants you to deal with your dealers. That is why that infrastructure is in place. We realize that some dealers are better than others and that some dealers are more technically oriented than others however, all dealers should be able to answer the majority of your questions. If not, there are many Corp Advisory Staff members available and most have that designation in their signature, or at least should. If we cannot answer your question, we will do the best we can to get you that answer. I have a mass email in about a PM that I received tonight and from what I understand, it has been addressed already by a fellow staffer. As pertaining to your comment that I didn't address above, you directed it at Bowtech Shooter. I thought I'd be polite give him the op to respond.

From what I've seen I like Bowtech Bows but the Customer Service I'm still waiting on. So tell me Poorboy am I wasting my time looking for Customer service from your Company? if so tell me so I don't waste any more of my time with Bowtech.. Randy
    It's Poorguy, name calling will not get the response you request. We see too much of it already here on AT. Customer Service at Bowtech is being seriously addressed. I cannot speak for past history but pertaining to the future of the company and it's staff, it's obvious in the industry that it's very demanding. Like I posted above, if I have an issue with my Nissan, I won't call Japan but go to my dealer. It seems that bow owners as well as much of the industry wishes to speak to the heart of the product. Again, CS is as important to Bowtech as it is to any line in the industry. Bowtech asks that you inquire through your dealer first and if they cannot answer your question, there are avenues that you can pursue including your Corp Advisory Staff. Now, is there a pertinent question you cannot ask your dealer that we perhaps have the answer to and can let Bowtech know we answered? We will do our best.

Quote Originally Posted by Poorguy View Post
    Not in the least and please don't put words in mouth. The If fact still stands as no one here can deny there are not purposeful bashers. How can we weed out the truths from the intents? You have my apologies if you think I called you a liar. I did not.

As far as calling Bowtech, you are correct. If your dealer (Which is where you should first turn) cannot answer your question, you should be able to ask Bowtech. There are also many Corporate Staff members through out the forums that are also here to help, as best we can. I have a Nissan Titan. If I have an issue, I will not pick up the phone and call Tokyo, Japan. I will take it to my dealer. We really want our dealers to be the first contact. We all know that no two dealers are equal and if they cannot resolve your issue, by all means contact should be made to someone that can. I will always do my best.
    Rob

You did the same thing to me. Bash me for telling the truth about Bowtech's POOR customer service , and the lack of ethics they have IMO. It is obvious that you make many from Bowtech and willing to slant your comments.
    1.I was a dealer and it would take up to 2 weeks to get relies- that is a fact. I even have the emails I sent to complian.
    2.Several times they where not honest to me. That is a fact.
    3. Yes we had disagreements on thier intreptution on MAP. No other company interputs it that way. They want to control the actuial selling price not just the advertized price. When I found out this in the spring I wanted to part ways then. They then told me ways to work around it by giving gift certificates with the purchase, which I did. They latter did not like that, so I changed that.
    4. We parted ways part by thier choice the rest by my choice.
    I would say the honesty thing is really what got me. I also will say I think thier enginering is really great, they are always pushing the envelope.
    I am out for the consumer and they have a right to know who and what kind of company Bowtech is before laying out a 1000.00 for a bow. It shouldn't be about protecting your source of income and support. SO before you bash people, and basiclly saying they are lieing,give consideration that maybe they are telling the truth and respect it!
    Hidden Content Doing business the old fashion way!Hidden Content
    Bowhunters Supply Store located in Carrollton, GA and world wide on the web
    (no affilation with Bowhunters Supercenter Or Bowhunters Super Store in Pa)

It is sad because there bows are awsome but customer service sucks. Sure he will get customer service he is trying to order a bow. They do not want to loose out on a sale.

Quote Originally Posted by DartonHunter101 View Post
    Rob

You did the same thing to me. Bash me for telling the truth about Bowtech's POOR customer service , and the lack of ethics they have IMO. It is obvious that you make many from Bowtech and willing to slant your comments.
    1.I was a dealer and it would take up to 2 weeks to get relies- that is a fact. I even have the emails I sent to complian.
    2.Several times they where not honest to me. That is a fact.
    3. Yes we had disagreements on thier intreptution on MAP. No other company interputs it that way. They want to control the actuial selling price not just the advertized price. When I found out this in the spring I wanted to part ways then. They then told me ways to work around it by giving gift certificates with the purchase, which I did. They latter did not like that, so I changed that.
    4. We parted ways part by thier choice the rest by my choice.
    I would say the honesty thing is really what got me. I also will say I think thier enginering is really great, they are always pushing the envelope.
    I am out for the consumer and they have a right to know who and what kind of company Bowtech is before laying out a 1000.00 for a bow. It shouldn't be about protecting your source of income and support. SO before you bash people, and basiclly saying they are lieing,give consideration that maybe they are telling the truth and respect it!
    Your position is obvious. It was in your thread that even AT chose to remove and it's clear here but what astonishes me the most is that you won't save face and tell the real reason behind it all. You were called out in your thread and you avoided it like the plague, shame it's gone cause it showed your true colors.

If you go to a dealer will they have the correct specs on a 2007 black ice because diamonds web site does not.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast