2010 NFAA Contingency Money Program...
• Shooter must be shooting an Alpine Silverado Series bow to become eligible.
• Shooter must sign up at the Alpine booth prior to the shoot to qualify.
• Shooter must be wearing Alpine’s Pro Staff, blue & gold shooter shirts.
• Shooter must be present for the awards ceremony to accept prize money check.
• Shooter must provide pictures to Alpine with the prize money check and award before payout money will be awarded.
• In the event of a tied score not resolved with a sanctioned shoot off or “X” count, the prize money will be split between the winners.
2010 NFAA World Archery Festival in Las Vegas, NV
Contingency money payouts will be awarded in the championship division under these following guidelines.
Men’s Freestyle Championship Division $5,000.00
$5,000 will be awarded to the Alpine shooter with the highest score in this division. This is a guaranteed payout to the top Alpine shooter.
* You do not have to win this event for the payout, you just have to be the top place Alpine shooter in this division.
* In the event of a tied score not resolved with a sanctioned shoot off or “X” count, the prize money will be split between the winners
Men’s Bowhunter Freestyle Championship Division $5000.00 1st place finisher