Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A new method of camouflage (hecsllc)

A new method of camouflage (hecsllc)

Here is a new idea

http://www.hecsllc.com/

Looks interesting, whats your thoughts?

As long as it costs 200 dollars and causes a bunch of hype... I'd say its good to go!!! Camo gets more and more rediculous every year. People forget that most animals cant even see the details that are put into the camo...

The idea is not to move, lookin like a tree is all cool, but if you move your screwed.

The UV ads are the next fun ones...

What are my thoughts?
    2007 Bowtech Equalizer
    QAD Pro LD, VIPER Predator Hunter, B-Stinger, Easton Axis STs, and Slick Tricks

Quote Originally Posted by gun870guy View Post
    As long as it costs 200 dollars and causes a bunch of hype... I'd say its good to go!!! Camo gets more and more rediculous every year. People forget that most animals cant even see the details that are put into the camo...

The idea is not to move, lookin like a tree is all cool, but if you move your screwed.

The UV ads are the next fun ones...
    What did you think about the 6th sense?

Brought to you by the same folks that created Scent Lok clothing.

"Oh crap they are onto us,-dream up some new rediculious scam and quick"
    Mathews Mafia

I go afield with great aspirations of finding my quarry, and always return with a sense of having found myself.

Are you kidding me?

My opinion is that this is another made up bunch of crap to sell us more crap. How in the hell can they detect and prevent the "sixth sense"??

FUNNY STUFF IF YOU ASK ME.
    I hunt because I must. It's in me. It's in my soul !
    07 Bowtech Tribute w/ smooth mods,28.5" draw, 70#, TrophyTaker rest, Sword Twilight Hunter sights,Carbon Express Terminator Lite Hunters 28 1/4" with 100 grain broadhead = 437 grain arrow.
    G5 T3 Broadhead

if it was true...that animals are that sensitive, cuz we do emit energy, then nodody would ever be able to kill becuz the animals would NEVER come close

Just my two cents...

Dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by rodney482 View Post
    What did you think about the 6th sense?
    I think its crap, I have shot deer on the ground at 15 yards that have stared right at me before I shot em. If they have a 6th sense, it aint a good one.
    The only energy I emit is in my pants, these gimmicks are just to try and get you to buy something...

But, If Lee and Tiffany promote it, every swingin tree in the states will have a pair just to "gain an edge"...

As long as you dont move.... Your camo will work... It in the outlines, not in the patterns... some patterns do more bad than good I think. Folks will still buy all this crap tho... Its just the way the market is.

lol.....its gets better every year! hunters will buy into anything! best bow, new "dream season boots" best stand "this will make you sit longer" heck they even make a camo gum for these whitetail chasers...ooops sorry whitetail sitters..lollll
    Compounds.....a crossbow without a stock..... ya its still archery...
    Trad bows.....a compound without wheels.....ya its still archery...
    Crossbows.....a compound with a stock....ya its still archery......
    Archery, its why we are all on archerytalk,...... so stick togather and help preserve all our interest, not just your own!

I dont know about it I think they need to make the suit all one solid color and test it in the field. Last year In Washington I had a friend call in a turkey in bluejeans and it almost ran him over when it came in.
    May's Custom Archery

Quote Originally Posted by manboy View Post
    lol.....its gets better every year! hunters will buy into anything! best bow, new "dream season boots" best stand "this will make you sit longer" heck they even make a camo gum for these whitetail chasers...ooops sorry whitetail sitters..lollll
    your gonna be a whitetail sitter here in about 10 months...and the Millennium treestands will let you sit longer

Hahahaha...I thought you were serious, if they want to actually take peoples money they at least need to spell "preventable" right on their home page.
    Posted via Mobile Device

This seems to be the latest version of the "King has no clothes" tale.

Have we so quickly lost our skills that we have to rely more and more on technology? Pope and Young would just shake their heads.

Quote Originally Posted by carramrod6 View Post
    Hahahaha...I thought you were serious, if they want to actually take peoples money they at least need to spell "preventable" right on their home page.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I noticed that also. Thought maybe they came up with a new word to go with the sixth sense
    I hunt because I must. It's in me. It's in my soul !
    07 Bowtech Tribute w/ smooth mods,28.5" draw, 70#, TrophyTaker rest, Sword Twilight Hunter sights,Carbon Express Terminator Lite Hunters 28 1/4" with 100 grain broadhead = 437 grain arrow.
    G5 T3 Broadhead

Tiger was wearing the same stuff, until he got drunk and took the undersuit off. Wife knew he was cheating right off!!!!!
    Terminalized Bowtech Destroyer 350
    Axcel Armortech HD
    QAD XL Rest
    ACC-360 Arrows
    Carter 2 Shot Release

If anyone buys that crap, P.M. me - I got some ocean
    front property in Pennsylvania for sale !!!

Quote Originally Posted by rodney482 View Post
    your gonna be a whitetail sitter here in about 10 months...and the Millennium treestands will let you sit longer
    i sure hope you have alot of deer, the longest i ever sat in a stand was 6 hours, i thought i was going to have to check into the lunny bin after that! i did see 36 deer tho, not all bad i guess....
    Compounds.....a crossbow without a stock..... ya its still archery...
    Trad bows.....a compound without wheels.....ya its still archery...
    Crossbows.....a compound with a stock....ya its still archery......
    Archery, its why we are all on archerytalk,...... so stick togather and help preserve all our interest, not just your own!

i'm selling my cruncher and deer-view mirror stock holdings!

Elecotramaganhotersofenroterge rtwhizmammyspecs??????

What???
    "Amateurs practice until they get it right.....Professionals practice until they can't get it wrong."

Is this kinda like the invisibility cloak from Harry Potter? I ALWAYS wanted one of those!!
    Welcome to Tennessee....Patron state of shooting stuff

Every animal in the woods gives off IR radiation.

Deer nor any other animal to my knowledge (except maybe some fish, maybe some other little types of critters you won't be hunting, such as bugs), see the IR spectrum

Example of how you are emitting IR radiation -- anyone ever use a space blanket? The reason for the reflective coating is to reflect the IR radiation back in towards the user. Same reason why the insoles of my pac boots have 2 layers of reflective surface on them and the liner itself has 2 layers.

Bottom line -- deer don't detect IR nor will anything else you hunt, so it doesn't matter.

100% guaranteed, right? 3 years from now after half of you foolishly throw your money at hecs-lock gear, you'll be here
    telling us how you bought it because it fits better.

I really expected to see Jimmy Big Time when I checked it out. That would be a great episode for him to do!

My 7th sense tells me this is crap, but many folks will buy into the hype. 90% of my hunts in the mid-late 90's where in my "normal" cloths as i would try and hunt after classes. And each year I had no problems in filling the freezer and this was all done from the ground with no blind. It's all about wind and movement
    2013 PSE Omen Max Crackerized

Monster Raxx Shooting Staff ** Hips Targets Pro Staff **U-Slide Shooting Staff
    **DLC Camera Pro Staff ** Bow Rattler Shooting Staff

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast