Thread: how sure are you

how sure are you

How sure are you of what you beleive.
    1.100% sure the God of the bible real
    2.75% sure the God of the bible real
    3. 50% sure the God of the bible real
    4.100% sure there is no God
    5. 100% there is a creator but he is not the God of the bible

I've heard it said that Christianity is a crutch. To me, it's a walking stick to use on the path of life.<><

Quote Originally Posted by sticshooter View Post
    100% sure that the God of the Bible is real!!!!!!!
    I came into the world covered in my Mothers blood and I'll leave REDEEMED by the blood of Jesus. All to Him I owe
    ON TARGET FOR CHRIST, mathews c4 and mr8 , Chill X Swhacker 125's
    Sealed in the Beloved and still under construction.
    2012/13 champs "Flatliners".......2013-14 champs Magnificent 7

number 5

Quote Originally Posted by 3dn4jc View Post
    100% sure that the god of the bible is real!!!!!!!
    amen!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dn4jc View Post
    100% sure that the God of the Bible is real!!!!!!!
    Can't say it better... or more clearly! Amen!

100% sure we don't know anything. If you find a belief that makes you happy, then run with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MN_Chick View Post
    100% sure we don't know anything. If you find a belief that makes you happy, then run with it.
    not a option and please speak for yourself.
    I've heard it said that Christianity is a crutch. To me, it's a walking stick to use on the path of life.<><

not a option and please speak for yourself.
    ok- I am 100% sure none of us know anything. Your options are very narrow and don't account for a lot of beliefs.

ok- I am 100% sure none of us know anything. Your options are very narrow and don't account for a lot of beliefs.
    thats better thems the options .

This is just a ridiculous post. Can anyone say FISHING. Anyway, I am 99.9 % sure there is no god. But, b/c there is no proof that god doesn't exist I cannot be 100% certain. I know stic, not one of the choices, but life and the way we make decisions is not multiple choice.

+2 We can be sure of nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by habanero View Post
    +2 We can be sure of nothing.
    your talking about you and Mnchick right? Because I know your not talking for everyone. Because then you would be Wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by RUMMY View Post
    amen!
    Just wondering, why was the Capital G changed in God to a "little g" in your post #4?
    I came into the world covered in my Mothers blood and I'll leave REDEEMED by the blood of Jesus. All to Him I owe
    ON TARGET FOR CHRIST, mathews c4 and mr8 , Chill X Swhacker 125's
    Sealed in the Beloved and still under construction.
    2012/13 champs "Flatliners".......2013-14 champs Magnificent 7

Is that a self-refuting statement?

I'd have to with #6. None of the above.

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

wrong

your talking about you and Mnchick right? Because I know your not talking for everyone. Because then you would be Wrong.
    Anyone claiming to be 100% sure of anything God related is a fool or simply lacks the intellectual capacity to see beyond what is contained in there closed little minds. Which do you think best describes you? I've studied the bible for many years and am quite confident I know nothing for certain.

Anyone claiming to be 100% sure of anything God related is a fool or simply lacks the intellectual capacity to see beyond what is contained in there closed little minds. Which do you think best describes you? I've studied the bible for many years and am quite confident I know nothing for certain.
    Including everything preceding this reflection.

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

96.7439% there is no super natural deity. really shouldn't have made this an a b c d style format.
    If you are willing to doubt the theory of gravity because it is "just a theory" then I suggest you jump out of a 10 story building to test your hypothesis.- Richard Dawkins
    anything that is not related to an elephant is irrelephant

and like I said before many times those who know Him not will never understand or see His truth.. your post proves that thank you.

100% sure god is real. For those of you who do not believe, take some time and read the bible.

Quote Originally Posted by wvbearman View Post
    100% sure god is real. For those of you who do not believe, take some time and read the bible.
    Already did. Why do you think I rejected it in the first place?

Why so touchy? No one else here is trying to speak for everyone- personal beliefs only.

If you don't want to know what other people think, then don't ask.

Everyone may not agree with you.

If you don't want a debate, then don't shout your opinions or beliefs in bolded 36pt font.

Why is this so difficult?
    ...evil comes right off with a little paint thinner.
    - mattawamkeag

i believe,,,,,because...

HE who said,,,,"thomas,,,you have believed because you have seen (CHRIST' resurection),,blessed are those who have NOT seen but yet still believe"

i prefer to consider myself one of "those" who JESUS spoke about right here....never "saw" but yet nonetheless believe. thats a blessing i have stored for me that i do not wish to lose....

and in my unbelief i ask GOD to strengthen my belief so i may walk more abundantly in HIS will of blessing HE has for me.

am i perfect in my belief ??? not even close. i struggle to believe as i am sure many other christians do who are honest. ??? why do i struggle with unbelief ??? rather simple i believe,,,,because i never SEEN with my own eyes...i have seen miracles,,,and many healings and wonders of GOD,,,,,but yet,,,,because i am a man who is an inheritor of sin,,,,my thinking and mind process is not perfect and is clouded.

but i press on to what i have been told to be true,,,,and one day,,, i pray,,, that CHRIST would be found in me,,,,,the hope of my glory...colossians 1:27

and all my unbelief and all of my true belief would be made manifest in CHRIST,,,and i would live in HIS kingdom,,,the everlasting abundant life HE promised to me...

how much of a "percentage" of true belief that is,,,,???? 100%....75% etc....i only pray for a MUSTARD SEED of belief,,,,which would have to be way less than 1%....and thats my prayer till i depart this place,,,may a mustard seed of faith in believing be in me,,,,knowing that this would be sufficient in CHRIST' eyes...
    Last edited by MIKEY CUSTOM-G; December 31st, 2009 at 05:33 PM.
    Acts 10:13
    <+><

Why so touchy? No one else here is trying to speak for everyone- personal beliefs only.
    Not topuchy at all.

I'am 100% sure that God is real because the Holy Spirit has revealed himself to me in a variety of ways. Once you have experienced some things, then it is easy to see how God would make sure the bible says what he wants it to say. So yes, I believe he is the God of the bible. I also believe he represents himself as the "FATHER, SON, and Holy Spirit". It only takes what would be considered a very small amount of faith to be 100% sure. People say you can't be sure without facts or proof that can be seen or duplicated, but that just isn't true. And that isn't something I can teach them or convince them of, only God can. So I just like to come on here and say it once in a while, incase God wants to use it to reach or encourage someone. Hope this helps.
    Bowtech Tribute LH (Black Marble)
    Hoyt Magnatech LH
    Darton Exciter (Wife's Bow)

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast