a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 400 STAFF SHOOTERS WANTED! For NEW Control Freak “Steadi-lizer” (threads 1-3)

400 STAFF SHOOTERS WANTED! For NEW Control Freak “Steadi-lizer” (threads 1-3)

Introducing for 2010 Custom Steadi-lizers; a new division of Bernie’s Control Freak Stabilizers, from Robinhood Videos. We need 3 to 10 staff shooters in every state.... about 250 total. If you would like to represent this exciting new line in your state and/or on Archery Talk, you will receive a 30% discount on these and other Robinhood Video products. If you like what you read and see in the following post,call us at 614-322-1038 between 10AM and 10PM (EST) and we’ll explain the rest of the program.
    For the archer who wants a custom high-end carbon or aluminum Bowhunter or Freestyle stabilizers, V-bars and/or offset brackets, stylish stainless steel stack weights with optional BowJax dampeners ... all built to your specifications at a greatly reduced price.

Adjustable 1oz.-4 oz. stainless steel stack weights. You can make up to a 20 oz. BH stabilizer in any preferred length. Ultra stiff and ultra lightweight aluminum or carbon rods (2 oz. or less in 8”or 10” lengths) are affordably priced. Besides the Steadi-lizers pictured below, we can custom build any weight or length, with or without dampeners to your specifications.

For people who want long stabilizers with extra-stiff rods, we have the stiffest rod on the market – carbon and aluminum! 25% to 300% stiffer than competitor’s, available from 25” to 35”. Extra light-weight – 5 to 6.5 oz. at 33% to 60% of the price of competitor’s carbon or aluminum rods. The extra stiff aluminum rods are 1” in diameter, with ultra-thin wall thickness, 6061-T6 Aircraft aluminum. You can practically do chin-ups on these rods! We suspended a 30” rod on pylons 28.5” apart and placed an 11.5 pound weight in the center. The rod only bent approximately .032 of an inch – a touch more than 1/32”—that’s the width of a pencil line, folks! That makes it nearly twice as stiff as ANY competitors’.
    For people who prefer extra-stiff carbon rods, we have the new X-ROD and X-ROD/HM. The X-ROD is .85” diameter RIGID CARBON ROD. (Twice as stiff as our 5/8” diameter Carbon Lite-nin Rod.) Comes in 25”, 30” and 35” lengths, PLUS the length of the BowJax and 3 1oz. stack weights, which adds 1 ¾” to the length of the rod. See prices and picture below.
    For the shooters who want ULTRA-STIFF rods, we have the new X-RODhm. (high modulus). Extra stiff, High Modulus carbon rod. Also, .85” diameter and comes in the same sizes as the regular X-ROD, except it is twice as stiff because of the High Modulus fiber and is at least 25%-50% stiffer than ANY carbon rod on the market. Stiffer and cheaper than anything presently available. We also have SideKick rods in the same diameter in 10”, 12” and 14” lengths. 1 oz. and 4 oz. weights sold separately. The new single Sidekick bracket with 45 degree drop allows you to balance your bow as an alternative to V-Bars.
    Pictures below in this thread represent just a few configurations. Design your own set-up at unbelievable prices!!

AND ...All of the Control Freak Stabilizers, including the new Steadi-lizers have a 30 day money back guarantee. If these don’t perform as advertised, send them back (in resellable condition), and we’ll send you a full refund, (minus freight) no questions asked !!!

Call 614-322-1038 10:00AM-10:00PM 7days a week! We take Visa, MasterCard, Discover and PayPal.
    To see our other products, such as releases, training aids, DVDs and books, visit our website at www.robinhoodvideos.com

New Bowhunter-Class Stabilizers!!

Seven new bowhunter stabilizers from Bernie’s Control Freak Stabilizers! These are just a few examples of the custom stabilizers that can be built using our 1 oz., 4 oz. and 6 oz. weight systems, in conjunction with our 6”, 8”, or 10” carbon rods in 2 diameters: 5/8” Lite-nin rods or .85” X-Rods. Both are available in the dark weave pattern and solid black is available on the X-Rod as an option. Weights are black Powder-coated or silver polished Stainless Steel. Choose connectors in black or silver. With or without the Jumbo BowJax. Shock Collars can be substituted for the BowJax for additional $3.00. Presently, the 6 oz. disc weight is only available in black Powder-coated. Will be available soon in Stainless Steel.
    Add or subtract weights from the pictured stabilizers to make up your own custom-built stabilizer.

Anyone interested in becoming a staff shooter and representing these new products should call Bernie at 614-322-1038 10AM to 8PM EDT, 7 days a week. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal (US only) and money orders. Usually ship within 48 hours, priority mail.

#1 Overall length: 11” Weighs 10 oz.
    1 8” Carbon “Lite-nin Rod $28
    6 1 oz. stack weights (powder-coated black) @5.50 each $33
    1 Jumbo Bow Jax $ 7
    retail $99 $68 Staff Shooter price

#2 Overall length: 10” Weighs 14.5 oz.
    1 8” X-Rod $35
    2 4 oz. disc weights (powder-coated black) @ $16 $32
    2 1 oz. stack weights @ $5.50 $11
    1 Jumbo Bow Jax $ 7
    retail $125 $85 Staff Shooter price

#3 Overall length: 10½” Weighs 13 oz.
    3 1 oz. stack weights (powder-coated black) @5.50 each $16.50
    1 6 oz. disc weight (powder-coated black) $19
    1 Jumbo Bow Jax $ 7
    retail $100 $70.50 Staff Shooter price

#4 Overall length: 12” Weighs 17 oz.
    1 10” X- Rod $40
    2 1 oz. stack weights (powder-coated black) @$5.50 each $11
    2 6 oz. disc weight (powder-coated black) @$19 $38
    retail $127 $89 Staff Shooter price

#5 Overall length: 10½” Weighs 18 oz.
    2 1 oz. stack weights (powder-coated black) @5.50 each $11
    2 6 oz. disc weight (powder-coated black) @$19 $38
    1 Jumbo Bow Jax $ 7
    retail $120 $84 Staff Shooter price

#6 Overall length: 10½” Weighs 24 oz.
    1 8” X- Rod $35
    1 1 oz. stack weights (powder-coated black) $ 5.50
    3 6 oz. disc weight (powder-coated black) @$19 $57
    1 Jumbo Bow Jax $ 7
    retail $150 $104.50 Staff Shooter price

#7 Overall length: 11¾” Weighs 16 oz.
    1 10” X- Rod $40
    1 1 oz. stack weights (powder-coated black) $ 5.50
    3 4 oz. disc weight (powder-coated black) @$16 $48
    retail $134 $93.50 Staff Shooter price

Aim HARD....Have FUN....It's just a GAME!!!

stabes

very nice looking setup! looks like a very good product with some nice options!!

ttt

Don't miss out on this one guy's this is a great company to deal with first class all the way {And I have to say they WORK!!! They can make up any thing you want. CONTROL FREAK all the way.
    Vapor Trail Pro staff, T.R.U Ball pro staff, Norway Industries pro staff BCBow Designs pro staff

Nice looking setup there Mr. Pellerite. Excellent chance for people to get to shoot some exellent products.

I would love to be one of your staff shooters in Texas.
    Destroyer 350 Black OPs-QAD HDX-Trophy Ridge React-Victory V-Force 350-Grimm Reaper/Muzzy BH-Dead Center Archery Stab

no offense but shouldn't all shameless self promotion be put in the
    "Manufacturer Announcements and Press Releases" section of the website? Don't get me wrong, I am a small business owner as well but rules are rules coach...
    Daniel Gomez

Mr.Bernie set up my Hoyt Vantage Elite at the ASA shoot in Ms last spring with his v-bars setup and stabilizer,and his light weight with perfect balance system picked up my scores big time! his system just really fits my style of shooting better than everything i have tryed to date..

This is a great opportunity here guys, and gals. If you have ever met Bernie you know just the type of man that he is, and what the quality of the products he produces.
    And for those of you who haven't met him take my word for this. Bernie one of the most knowledgeable men in the archery industry not just on archerytalk. He has played a roll in more National, and world championship titles than any piece of equipment ever has. I'm not kidding when I tell you the man is a certifiable GENIUS.
    VORTEX OPTICS NATIONAL FIELD STAFF ............VICTORY NATIONAL STAFF
    AEP PRO STAFF///////////////////////////////////////BRITE SITE SHOOTING STAFF
    TRU BALL SHOOTING STAFF/////////////////////////BOHNING STAFF SHOOTER
    SIXX STRINGS
    ADDING X's TO EVERYTHING WE DO!! www.sixxstrings.com

How much archery experience do you need to be a staff shooter?
    Vantage Elite +'s (77#, 60#, 55#) And a Matrix with Spirals for hunting
    Things I Like: Honey Badger Bowstrings, No Limit Archery (Ringer Release and Grave Digger Broadheads), Gold Tip Arrows and Affordable Stabilizer Weights (ASW)

Quote Originally Posted by Cdpkook132 View Post
    How much archery experience do you need to be a staff shooter?
    About 70% of Suggested Retail worth...

The guy knows his stuff and the products do look great btw

Quote Originally Posted by BOWGOD View Post

This is a great opportunity here guys, and gals. If you have ever met Bernie you know just the type of man that he is, and what the quality of the products he produces.
    And for those of you who haven't met him take my word for this. Bernie one of the most knowledgeable men in the archery industry not just on archerytalk. He has played a roll in more National, and world championship titles than any piece of equipment ever has. I'm not kidding when I tell you the man is a certifiable GENIUS.

well said..

Quote Originally Posted by BOWGOD View Post
    I think so too, I hope I'll be able to be one of the choosen ones!!! I'd sure work hard to try and spread the word on their products!!!
    2010 Black Ops Sentinel FLX (Baldy's Strings and tune)
    2014 Black Ops Bowtech RPM 360

Bernie,

I have a couple of your robinhood stabs and I love the quality and price. Thank you for providing superior products at fantastic prices.

Darren

Thanks for allowing me to be part of the program as well Coach. I love the Lite n rods and V bar set up. My Apex holds rock steady.
    Proud to support the following companies in 2014
    VAPORTRAIL,DEAD CENTER ARCHERY,MONTANA BLACK GOLD,OBSESSION BOWS

I like what I see in picture #11 but I am more the hunter type and all we have to do is buy a product at 70% retail and call to find out more? I think thats how I read it . Sounds good but I am broke . Probly gonna call anyway.
    Great stuff

Not only Bernie , but his wife Jan have helped me out so much.. I have talked to them on the phone many times.. Coach knows his stuff.. Stabs look great Bernie I will be calling.. And thanks for all your help.. in NW Minnesota
    SPECIALTY ARCHERY/BODOODLE
    B STINGER
    Stanslawski/AXCEL SITES
    On to the best with HOYT
    GOLD TIP ARROWS

Nice product Coach Bernie! quality and function! without the big price tag!!

Luynes, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur, France, France
    Interested but i'm living in France^^

I'm looking for a new bow and look for put a stab for 3D, between 15" and 20" long maximum...but it's just an option...

Possibly to try one?

I have bought a ton of stuff from Bernie in the past, some of which include his 6 video archery training course, the Idiot Proof archery book, a couple of releases and a shot trainer. All his stuff is top notch and has helped me greatly in the field of archery. Thanks for being there for me Bernie, keep up the great work on product development and improvement.

Nice looking products...How about signing up as an AT sponsor, Bernie?
    Can you point me toward the target, please?

ttt

Bump for ya
    Vapor Trail Pro staff, T.R.U Ball pro staff, Norway Industries pro staff BCBow Designs pro staff

We already did yesterday, with Shawn!

Quote Originally Posted by coachbernie View Post
    We already did yesterday, with Shawn!
    congrats..

Thanks, guy!

Pm sent!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast