a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Maitland USA Bows

Maitland USA Bows

I am going to be the sales rep for Maitland USA Archery. I will definitely be doing the southern half of Illinois and some surrounding areas too. I am just not exactly sure of the exact territory but I will know soon. Rob (the owner) has went through the process of building these bows here on Archery Talk and gotten feedback on design from us the consumers. He debuted them at the archery trade show in Columbus and they are actually taking AT orders only right now. I hope you guys will take a look at these and give them a try. You can check out these bows and discussions on them here at -

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1106216 .

I have ordered a Retribution with camo riser and black limbs and can't wait to get it. If anyone is interested in purchasing a Maitland Retribution or Zeus or if you know any dealer in your area that might be interested in getting a hold of these first, please PM me or reply here and I would appreciate it. If you get me into a pro shop and they agree to carry these bows I will give whoever gets me in there a $50 finder fee and Maitland USA hat when they come out. Thanks

look at maitland at the ata show but didnt get a price list or catalog where can i go to get one and who is the tennessee rep

Quote Originally Posted by bhummer47 View Post
    look at maitland at the ata show but didnt get a price list or catalog where can i go to get one and who is the tennessee rep
    PM'ed you and I should have all the details soon. Feel free to contact me with any questions about Maitland USA Bows!