Thread: beman and easton arrows

beman and easton arrows

does any body really know the difference between the beman mfx realtree and easton nano arrows. I know easton owns beman. Some say they are the same arrow and others say that bemans are easton arrows shafts that did not make the cut for easton. Anougher said that beman make its own arrows and is just owned by easton.
    so does anybody really know.

I just bought the beman mfx bone collector 300 over the easton because my dealer told me that the arrows were the same. Beman is made by easton. Beman were cheaper. Why buy easton if there the same arrow.

I shoot both the older axis and the beman mfx and I can't see any difference in perfofmance in the 4 years I've been shooting them so I buy beman's from the classified and save some cash.
    Participating in a gun buy-back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids.

The MFX/Bone Collector shafts are the same construction as the old/original AXIS. They do not use the Nano technology, have a quieter slicker finish and are much more susceptible to taking a set (i.e. bend permanently).

I find the new Nanos to be more consistent- in straightness, as well as spine.

At least in the past the Eastons were the ST[slim technology]. In other words the Eastons were a little smaller diameter than the Beemans.

Quote Originally Posted by smarpo View Post
    At least in the past the Eastons were the ST[slim technology]. In other words the Eastons were a little smaller diameter than the Beemans.
    The Bemen MFX is the slim shaft it uses the same nocks and inserts as the Axis St
    Participating in a gun buy-back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffB View Post
    The MFX/Bone Collector shafts are the same construction as the old/original AXIS. They do not use the Nano technology, have a quieter slicker finish and are much more susceptible to taking a set (i.e. bend permanently).

I find the new Nanos to be more consistent- in straightness, as well as spine.
    Trying to figure out what bends permanantly....
    Stable full of Hoyt Bows... Home of the White Alpha Triad !! (Alpha Elite, AlphaBurner, Alphamax 35)
    Spot On Bowstrings, Fuse Carbon Blades, Doinker Stabilizers (Doink On), Axcel Sights, AAE, Scott, Bow Rattler
    Viper Sights, NAP Rests, Easton & Beman Shafts, Limbsavers, Tru-Ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoythunter01 View Post
    Trying to figure out what bends permanantly....
    Not sure if you are being serious or not, but MANY carbon arrows can and will bend upon a hard impact, or just shooting over time. You can bend them yourself imitating the amount of flex they would incur on a hard impact and then put them on an arrow spinner/straightner. It doesn't take that much for some arrows to take a set and never return to original straightness.

The Beman's weight a little more. I've been using them over 5yrs with great results.