Thread: Reflex Ridgeline 32 questions

Reflex Ridgeline 32 questions

Hi

I have a couple of questions i need som help with

I have recently bought a reflex ridgeline 32 bow, 50-60 pound.Does anyone know where i can download a users manual? i visited the reflexbow homepage and didnt find any email adress to the company.The questions i have is how i do to change the draw weight? and the draw length? And if i have it on 29" draw length and 60 pound weight,what could the fps be?

Thats about it

Greetings from sweden

Go to www.hoyt.com and download their owner's manual....Reflex was Hoyt's cheaper brand to sell to catalog and box stores.

The DL is changed by removing a bolt from the bottom cam (and two bolts in the top cam) and rotating the cam module to another position. There's 2.5" of adjustment in .5" increments. The draw weight is adjjusted by turning the limb bolts in/out an even number of turns, but how many it can be turned out before coming apart is for Hoyt/Reflex to tell you as I'm not sure how long the bolts were.
    Sent via my 1918 Bell hand crank phone

Reflex ridgeline 32

Do you know if hoyt is using the same riser on any other hoyt model? or the cams? it is a really nice model to shoot with a smooth draw

Reflex ridgeline 32

I did just talk with hoyt,and they couldnt help me

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

the ridge line 32 is just like the powerhawk in there line up now. the reflex line was merged into hoyts line up and reflex was shut down. the bow that is closest to the ridgeline is the powerhawk as far as constrution. i dont know if the cams are different though.
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, body thoroughly used up and worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
    My Setup: Hoyt Rampage XT,Spot Hogg Hunter Hogg It,QAD Ultra Rest Pro HD,Tight Spot Quiver,14oz B-Stinger Stabilizer,Easton FMJs 300's,Blazer Vanes,100 Grain Slick Trick Magnum

Quote Originally Posted by Buster of Xs View Post
    Go to www.hoyt.com and download their owner's manual....Reflex was Hoyt's cheaper brand to sell to catalog and box stores.

The DL is changed by removing a bolt from the bottom cam (and two bolts in the top cam) and rotating the cam module to another position. There's 2.5" of adjustment in .5" increments. The draw weight is adjjusted by turning the limb bolts in/out an even number of turns, but how many it can be turned out before coming apart is for Hoyt/Reflex to tell you as I'm not sure how long the bolts were.
    x2 I owned one, he's right on the DL adjustment. DW is just like any other bow. They have hoyt's FX cam 1/2 on them. Great bow, little on the heavy side. My local dealer still has some Reflex bows, I can check with him on a manual, shoot me a PM and let me know if you want me to.