Thread: Female coyote mating noises

Female coyote mating noises

I got to my hog hunting spot this evening right at dark to play a coyote locator for in the morning. I stopped in the road where I was going to play it and a coyote started howling not 200 yards from me where I couldn't see it. I fell to the ground and pulled the caller out and put it varmint al's 16 min sequence and let it play for about a minute. Waited another minute and coyote didn't show. I turned my head and put it on coyote locator and when I turned my head back it was standing exactly where I hoped it would. But it was so dark I wasn't sure if it wasn't just a dark spot in the road. I pulled the scope up and decided it was a coyote and I was going to shoot. About that time he started off and I had about 1 second to shoot and missed it. I hateeeee doing that and educating them.

So I've came home and started reading up on call wise coyotes and realized that coyotes mate exactly at this time of the year and that it's really successful to use female coyote mating whimpers and howls but I can't find an mp3 for it and don't have a mouth call. I downloaded the dominant male challenge and now I need a female mating call to go with it. If I can find one I'll bet I can get a yote in the morning in a different spot that is loaded with them.
    Bow, carbon arrows, fat stabilizers, backtension release, adjustable sight, scope, and rest.

You can get it on the fox pro

I can't afford a fox pro. I made an "el cheapo" off the varmint al page using an old johnny stewart speaker, a radioshack mini amp, and an mp3 player. It sounds great but I just need this particular sound.
    Bow, carbon arrows, fat stabilizers, backtension release, adjustable sight, scope, and rest.

ttt

.....hehehe

Thats it your finished.... where are you going? hey! get back here!......
    I love Bowhunting.

Western rivers has free mp3 downloads i believe, i know there is a female howl on there for sure. This is the mating season for many varmints so get out there! BTW, you need night vision lol!
    TROPHY HUNTERS SUPPLY LLC
    Authorized Dealer of: Elite Archery.. PSE..ONEIDA EAGLE.. Xpedition..& OBSESSION Bows- Ten Point.. Scorpyd..& Barnett crossbows-AXT-Carbon Express-Rage-QAD-Tru Fire-Stokerized, KTech Stabilizers-HHA..CBE..& Trijicon Sights- we have many more products, please call! www.trophyhunterssupply.com text to 920-562-0099 sales@trophyhunterssupply.com CALL/TEXT OR EMAIL US FOR FAST REPLIES!! Store number 920-833-BOWS (2697)

Quote Originally Posted by thirdypointer View Post
    Western rivers has free mp3 downloads i believe, i know there is a female howl on there for sure. This is the mating season for many varmints so get out there! BTW, you need night vision lol!
    No female howl on western rivers, or at least it's not labeled as that. I don't know what the individual howls are so there may be one labeled as something else.

There are 400 sounds on their night stalker e-caller, one was a female howl, seems weird they don't have it on their website?
    TROPHY HUNTERS SUPPLY LLC
    Authorized Dealer of: Elite Archery.. PSE..ONEIDA EAGLE.. Xpedition..& OBSESSION Bows- Ten Point.. Scorpyd..& Barnett crossbows-AXT-Carbon Express-Rage-QAD-Tru Fire-Stokerized, KTech Stabilizers-HHA..CBE..& Trijicon Sights- we have many more products, please call! www.trophyhunterssupply.com text to 920-562-0099 sales@trophyhunterssupply.com CALL/TEXT OR EMAIL US FOR FAST REPLIES!! Store number 920-833-BOWS (2697)

Let me dig threw some files on my computer in my reloading /gun room I know I have it on mp3 its just finding it.It might take a while to find it because I don't use them anymore sence I have 3 foxpro furys loaded with everything I and all predator calls have.
    SPEED DOESN'T KILL..ACCURACY DOES!!
    Hoyt Spyder Turbo @ 55Pounds and 29.5Draw
    Shooting Easton FMJ 4OO 437 Grains @ 272 FPS = 71.81 Pounds of KE

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteHunter View Post
    Let me dig threw some files on my computer in my reloading /gun room I know I have it on mp3 its just finding it.It might take a while to find it because I don't use them anymore sence I have 3 foxpro furys loaded with everything I and all predator calls have.
    That would be awesome if you wouldn't care to look for it. I found a female coyote howling but I don't know if it's the same thing or not.

predatormasters.com

ive been loking for it as well