Thread: Hoyt Enticer Carbonite XL

Hoyt Enticer Carbonite XL

I am listing this for my father. He is no longer able to shoot it due to health issues. It is his Hoyt Enticer Carbonite XL. It has a 29 inch draw. 60-70 lb. limbs. The cams are Mastercams (M3 with a #5 module). He is throwing in the whisker biscuit rest, a camo wrist strap, the rubberized insulator grip, a Cobra Boomslang sight in Camo,a matching Hoyt stabilizer and Hoyt quiver. The quiver is not in the pictures, but it will be included. He wants to get $250.00 tyd for the package. He'll sell the bare bow for $175 tyd. The bow is in great shape and I always did the tuning and work on the bow (minus the string and cable making). Feel free to message me with any questions or offers.
    Thanks,
    Howie

Attached Images Attached Images
    2008 Hoyt Katera XL-Easton Epic St 400's -Cobra Sidewinder-Bomar Stab-Fletchunter Release

hoyt

what year is it and can you adjust the draw length

Bow Specs

It is a 1997 Bow and the draw length is adjustable from 28 inches to 31 inches in 1/2 inch increments by changing the modules. You can find the Tune Chart at Hoytusa.com. I checked eBay and there are a few different sizes available. I also checked on Archerytalk and found a few more. I'm not sure if they are available from hoyt, but I know my local pro shop has some. If you can tell me the draw length you need, I can see if I can swap a pair from the shop. Thanks for the reply.
    Howie
    2008 Hoyt Katera XL-Easton Epic St 400's -Cobra Sidewinder-Bomar Stab-Fletchunter Release

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Sold