a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Mathews new focus grip

Mathews new focus grip

I LOVE MY PSE BOWS BUT GOT TO HOLD THE THE NEW MATHEWS TRIUMPH LAST NIGHT AND I AM VERY IMPRESED WITH THE NEW FOCUS GRIP. DOES ANY ONE SHOOTING THIS NEW GRIP HAVE ANY INSIGHT ON IT OUT IN THE REAL WORLD. IS IT REALLY AS GOOD AS IT FEELS AND DO YOU FEEL THE LITTLE LEDGE AFTER A DAY OF SHOOTING.. ANYWAYS NICE GRIP

2013 Hoyt Spyder 34/2013 Dominator 3d /GT ARROWS--EASTON ARROWS[/COLOR]/TRUBALL-AXCEL SIGHTS/Bernies Stabilizers / /BOHNING ARCHERY ,PSE MILITIA, PERFORM X ARCHERY

free bump...

My local shops don't have them either so for the ones of you who have experience with this grip please share with us.....

looking for more info on this grip, wanting to upgrade the grip on my monster
    "Catch us if you can" Mathews Monter Social Club Member - Team #4 Gobbler Getters
    Blackout Mathews Monster 29/70 -Sword Apex 3rd Plane - Goldtip Ultralight 300 - Blazer Minis 1.5" - Carter 3D 2000 - Posten Stabilization - Battledrum Wraps - G5 Tekan - 330 fps / 94 ft.lbs. of K.E.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoyt1021 View Post
    looking for more info on this grip, wanting to upgrade the grip on my monster
    i agree

This grip is awesome, got one on my new triumph. It is really comfortable on the hand and the angle is good. You can get a good repeatable grip with it and you don't have the little hump in the center like on the apex. It is more like the Apex 7 as far as flatness, but it feels narrower than the integral grip. I like the line down the middle, it give you a good feel for getting your hand in the same spot left and right. I doesn't seem to be quite as prone to heeling as the others. So far I am impressed with the grip and the Triumph. This bow holds real well with the focus grip. I have one on the way to try on my 6" monster.

Keith

I have the focus grip on my triumph and i LOVE it. i have had it for a week now and it will definitly be on my M7. I think that it feels just like the intergal grip that u find on the previous target bows. The narrow profile and the ridge on the back of the grip make it sit extremely well in the hand. I highly recommend the focus grip!!!