Thread: Dead down Wind's American Archer

Dead down Wind's American Archer

Anyone else see this show? There was an episode on a few minutes ago, and they were hunting Kansas. . I can honestly say their camera has issues. . I mean Im no professional, but their hunting footage is not something I would put on T.V. . They had footage of a 9 pt walking around under them for a while, and honestly, it would have been a wide 5 pt and I wouldnt have known the difference. . the buck that was shot, you could not see the arrow, or the body of the deer. . aside from being a little late in the day when he shot, the footage was VERY scratchy. . even the day shot of the 9 pt. .

I would just think a company like that putting out hunting footage would have something somewhat clear. .someone should have gotten fired over that one!

Add that to the fact that it's a 28 minute commercial.
    USUALLY THE HUNTERS THAT WERE NEVER ANY GOOD AT HUNTING WILL SHOOT A SPIKE.they just dont know any better and never will amount to anything .......sproulman
    I think meat hunters is another name for "Bad Hunter" or "Low Patience Hunter"....grfox
    Meat hunter=Don't have time/and or patience to hold out for mature buck.....173BC

Just watched the same episode. Nothing I haven't seen on other shows. Can't always be perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by NVR4GT3 View Post
    Just watched the same episode. Nothing I haven't seen on other shows. Can't always be perfect!
    I understand that they cant always be perfect. . But while laid off, The outdoor channel is on ALL day. . and when Im in the house, Im watching it. . Ive Never seen a show with that much damage. . a little here and there sometimes, but not a whole episode. .

agree with litespeed as well. . just a 28 minute commercial. . some are better than others, but most hunting shows are that way anyways. . some(this one) are worse than others. .