Thread: Pine bluff bowhutners 20th annual midwinter invitational

Pine bluff bowhutners 20th annual midwinter invitational

Hey everyone!!! out midwinter this year will be January 28th 2012. registration opens at 8am and closes at 11am.
    this shoot is a stagger start. entry fees are: pro $20, adult $15, youth $10, cub and peewee are free. bonus shot is $1. this is a 2 arrow shoot. 2nd arrow scores 3,2,or1 and only shot if you miss with first arrow. divisions are: pro,open, barebow, longbow, recurve, bowhunter release, bowhunter fingers, novice, ladies, youth, cub, and pee wee. plaques for 1st-3rd in every division except pro. pro is first place plaque and 1/2 of entry money. for more information contact Zack Bullock at 870-692-7905 or myself John Robertson at 870-692-4544. we will have 2 ranges set. i will post who is on which range when I find out. Pro range will have all mckenzies. other range will be mostly mckenzie. traditional range will be mostly larger targets. Please come out and have a good time and help support our club.

Conquest Apex 8*Conquest 4*CHILL
    DOINKER * TRUBALL * GOLDTIP * BOHNING
    MATHEWS FACTORY STAFF
    2011 ASA LONG DOT CHAMPION

we will also have a survival range set up with a traditional and compound division. there will be a nice prize to the winner in each division. we will have a long dot shoot as well with traditional and compound division. winner of each division will get 1/2 the money in the pot. Hope to see everyone there!!!
    MATHEWS FACTORY STAFF

also be sure to turn in your score card for a chance at a door prize. we will be spending close to $1000 again this year on door prizes alone. for more information please visit us at www.pinebluffbowhunters.org
    MATHEWS FACTORY STAFF

correction... the date of the shoot is Jan 21st 2012. Can't figure out how to edit or delete this so I have reposted it.
    MATHEWS FACTORY STAFF