Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Local shoots!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle'm In View Post
    Marias Valley Archer's 3d Shoot message...

MVA Canceled 3D Shoot
    Marias Valley Archers has been forced to cancel the 3D Shoot scheduled for June 12, 2011 due to flooding. We are going to try to reschedule and will send another email if we can find a new date. We appologize for the inconvienence.

President is going to send out a notification, I'll try to get an update on this thread as soon as I find anything out.
    This shoot has been moved to August 7th now.
    Team PSE Pro staff
    60x Strings
    Vortex Optics, Ripcord Rests, Black Gold Sights
    Buffalo Jump Archery

3D shoot this weekend

Electric City Archers is having a 3-D shoot Sunday July 31. Registration starts at 8am and scores need to be in by 3pm for awards. This will be at our range in Wadsworth park.

Hey guys!
    Does anyone know anything about the Bonanza shoot this coming weekend (Aug 6-7) in Lewiston? Or has anyone shot it before? The flyer says 50 3D targets, is it the same 50 each day or two seperate courses? Or is it just a fun shoot?

Just looking for any info on it to decide if I should head over there for the weekend...
    Thanks!!!
    "The history of the bow and the arrow is the history of mankind" -Fred Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Lake Archer View Post
    Hey guys!
    Does anyone know anything about the Bonanza shoot this coming weekend (Aug 6-7) in Lewiston? Or has anyone shot it before? The flyer says 50 3D targets, is it the same 50 each day or two seperate courses? Or is it just a fun shoot?

Just looking for any info on it to decide if I should head over there for the weekend...
    Thanks!!!
    As far as I know this is fun shoot, 50 targets per day, shoot the same 50 with different stakes on Sunday I would assume there are trophies for 1st-3rd in all classes though. Cousin is a member, I'll see what I can find out from him.
    Team PSE Pro staff
    60x Strings
    Buffalo Jump Archery

As far as I know this is fun shoot, 50 targets per day, shoot the same 50 with different stakes on Sunday I would assume there are trophies for 1st-3rd in all classes though. Cousin is a member, I'll see what I can find out from him.
    Thanks Kyle.
    I just talked to a guy at Don's in Lewistown, he said that saturday is for fun, and sunday is for score for prizes. I think we are going to head over in the morning.

I just got back from the Lewistown Bonanza shoot, and I just want everyone to know that it was probably the best 3D I have shot this year! It was an amazing time, they were very welcoming, and the course was amazing! They pretty much had a full 50 reinhart target course set up in real hunting situations. It was a ton of fun and on saturday night they had a 10 target smoker round, archery poker, and a flashlight shoot in the dark. Not to mention I made some great new friends!

I cant wait to hit this one again next year! I would encourage everyone to go next year, and let me know if you have any questions.
    Josh

That time of year again.... I'm putting together the archery shoot calendar. For those of you in the know at your local clubs please "shoot" me the dates in a PM.

Thanks,

Kyle
    Team PSE Pro staff
    60x Strings
    Buffalo Jump Archery

Tentative date for Electric city 2 day shoot May 19-20 at Bull Run Guest Ranch. We are finalizing our agreement with the manager next week. We will be setting our other shoot dates at our annual meeting in Feb. This location is going to provide everything from steep mountian shots to riverbottom terrain. This looks like a GREAT location and should provide some very challenging shots.

Quote Originally Posted by ansci View Post
    Tentative date for Electric city 2 day shoot May 19-20 at Bull Run Guest Ranch. We are finalizing our agreement with the manager next week. We will be setting our other shoot dates at our annual meeting in Feb. This location is going to provide everything from steep mountian shots to riverbottom terrain. This looks like a GREAT location and should provide some very challenging shots.
    Already had that one on the list... I have the MAA shoots, IBO,LCA, GFAC, ECA, Libby, some of BPB and will talk to Paul this week to get FVAC dates.
    Team PSE Pro staff
    60x Strings
    Buffalo Jump Archery

Hey Kyle,
    Is there any way you can figure out or find dates for the laurel and Billings area shoots to put on your list?

I would help but I do not know anyone over there. They had a lot of shoots last year and I missed out on a lot of them because I had no clue they were going on. If anyone has any contacts or has any info from that area and could send it to Kyle that would be great!

I'm thinking TJ would be in the know down there, maybe give Superior archery a call and see if he knows? I'll see if the Billings Rod and Gun club has anything on their site.

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Lake Archer View Post
    Hey Kyle,
    Is there any way you can figure out or find dates for the laurel and Billings area shoots to put on your list?

I would help but I do not know anyone over there. They had a lot of shoots last year and I missed out on a lot of them because I had no clue they were going on. If anyone has any contacts or has any info from that area and could send it to Kyle that would be great!
    Team PSE Pro staff
    60x Strings
    Buffalo Jump Archery

OK so here's what I have for the next 5 weeks in the MT region...

2/11-12/2012 Bear Paw Bowman Indoor 3d Havre, MT BearPaw Bowmen indoor range @ Havre Mall 406-390-0402
    2/19/2012 L @ C archer Foul Weather 3d Helena ,Z-Z sporting clays Corner of Lincoln and Birdseye roads www.lewisandclarkarchers.com
    2/26/2012 Yellowstone Bowmen Freeze-out 3d Yellowstone Bowmen Laurel range off Frontage road
    3/3-4/2012 MT State Indoor NFAA round Lewistown, MT
    3/11/2012 Sweet Grass Cabin Fever shoot- 3d 15 mi S of Chester on HWY223, off Marias River follow signs
    3/18/2012 Great Falls Archery Foul Weather GFAC West Range off Ulm Frontage Road www.greatfallsarchery.com
    3/18/2012 Lewistown BH Foulweather 3d LBA archery range 8 miles east of Lewistown
    3/18/2012 BRGC March Madness 3d Billings Rod and Gun club - Lavina Rd. West of Airport
    Team PSE Pro staff
    60x Strings
    Buffalo Jump Archery

Does anyone know of any local vendors that would be willing to come to our libby shoots in May and June?

Quote Originally Posted by Montana girl View Post
    Does anyone know of any local vendors that would be willing to come to our libby shoots in May and June?
    Didn't know you were having a shoot in May only the first weekend in June. What kind of Vendors, food or Sporting goods?
    Team PSE Pro staff
    60x Strings
    Buffalo Jump Archery

For Food!! We have a Traditonal shoot the first weekend in May, and our 3D shooot The first weekend in June!!

No food vendors in Kalispell area? I guess you could ask Pard's Tummy Teasers that does the FVAC shoots but not sure how far they will travel.
    Team PSE Pro staff
    60x Strings
    Buffalo Jump Archery

FVAC Shoots
    Spring Rendezvous April 22, 2012 Lolo Hot Springs, Reistration 8-10 A.M. Adult
    $15.00, Family $35.00 30 targets, scoring 10-8-5-0

May Fling May 20,2012 Lolo Hot Springs, Registration 8-10 A.M. Adult 15.00, Family $35.00, 30 targets scoring 10-8-5-0

MBA State Shoot June 16, 2012 Run in conjunction with the Bearshoot, MBA membership required, available on site. At Clearwater Junction.

33rd Annual Bearshoot June 16-17 2012 Clearwater Junction, more details to follow.

Libby Archery Club Shoots
    Libby Archery Club (libby MT) will be having a Traditional only shoot at Fawn Creek Campground May 5th and May 6th. 2 day 40 Targets. Novelty Shoot and Money Dots Saturday. We will also be having another 3D shoot for all types of bows June 2nd and June 3rd. Long Distance Shoot, as well as Money Dots Saturday. 2 day 40 targets per day. Camping avaliable for both shoots at Fawn Creek Campground.

No food vendors in Kalispell area? I guess you could ask Pard's Tummy Teasers that does the FVAC shoots but not sure how far they will travel.
    She does ours normaly, but with the cost of gas is picking what shoots she will be attending this year!! Crossing or fingers she wants to come back!!

GFAC Foul weather shoot is this wkn March 18 in great falls @ our west range. Sure hope the nice weather holds out!!
    TRU-FLIGHT CUSTOM ARROWS LLC
    Dealer for the following great products: Victory, Black Eagle Arrows, Harvest Time, Bohning, Spot-Hogg, Trophy Taker, Muzzy, Vantage Point, S4 Gear, Blacks Creek Guide Gear, Rip-Cord,
    ASAT CAMO, Vendetta Stabilizers, MT. Black Gold
    NEW BREED STAFF

Quote Originally Posted by lkmn View Post
    GFAC Foul weather shoot is this wkn March 18 in great falls @ our west range. Sure hope the nice weather holds out!!
    Just Curious, After the fires that appear to have completely burnt the location for the Safari shoot are you guys going to try to find another location?
    Team PSE Pro staff
    60x Strings
    Buffalo Jump Archery

Troy Archery Club will be hosting two shoots this year. June 23-24 40 targets both days. The scond shoot will be July 28-29th. They have camping sites, and food vendors. Shoot will be held at the Troy Shooting Range. Questions call Dick Schatz ant 406-295-7102

Just Curious, After the fires that appear to have completely burnt the location for the Safari shoot are you guys going to try to find another location?
    From what I've been told the whole thing from rainbow to the road coming into the shoot has been burned plus a little on the other side of the road coming down the hill. I'm hoping the black will be gone and new grass will be coming back by may, especially after the wet heavy snow and rain we've had the last 4 or 5 days. We are going to discuss this at our Meeting next week and will let all know of any changes!
    TRU-FLIGHT CUSTOM ARROWS LLC
    Dealer for the following great products: Victory, Black Eagle Arrows, Harvest Time, Bohning, Spot-Hogg, Trophy Taker, Muzzy, Vantage Point, S4 Gear, Blacks Creek Guide Gear, Rip-Cord,
    ASAT CAMO, Vendetta Stabilizers, MT. Black Gold
    NEW BREED STAFF

correction, May Fling scoring will be 11-10-8-5-0
    Quote Originally Posted by owl View Post
    FVAC Shoots
    Spring Rendezvous April 22, 2012 Lolo Hot Springs, Reistration 8-10 A.M. Adult
    $15.00, Family $35.00 30 targets, scoring 10-8-5-0

May Fling May 20,2012 Lolo Hot Springs, Registration 8-10 A.M. Adult 15.00, Family $35.00, 30 targets scoring 10-8-5-0

MBA State Shoot June 16, 2012 Run in conjunction with the Bearshoot, MBA membership required, available on site. At Clearwater Junction.

33rd Annual Bearshoot June 16-17 2012 Clearwater Junction, more details to follow.

Shoots for the next six weeks

4/15/2012 Electric City Archers Spring 3d ECA outdoor range Wadworth Park Great Falls www.electriccityarchers.com
    4/15/2012 Yellowstone Bowmen Spring 3d Yellowstone Bowmen Laurel range off Frontage road
    4/22/2012 BearPaw Bowmen Spring 3d Havre, Eagles Campground - Beaver Cr. South of Havre www.bearpawbowmen.com
    4/22/2012 FVAC 3d shoot Maloney Ranch Lower Miller Creek Road, Missoula
    4/29/2012 Billings Rod n Gun Club 3d Billings Rod and Gun club - Lavina Rd. West of Airport
    5/4-6/2012 NFAA Marked 3d Nationals Straight Arrow Bowhunters Redding, CA http://www.straightarrowbowhunters.c...wc11-info.html
    5/6/2012 Great Falls Archery Safari 3d Ryan's Dam 3 miles north of Great Falls off Havre Highway www.greatfallsarchery.com
    5/5-6/2012 Traditional Shoot Fawn Cr. Libby MT Wendy 293-8738
    5/12-13/2012 IBO NW Triple Crown - 2nd leg Cedar River Bowmen- Black Diamond, WA Mike 360-886-0809
    5/19-20/2012 Electric City Archers 3d Bull Run Guest Ranch - Cascade, MT http://www.bullrunguestranch.com/ind...es/Page406.htm
    5/20/2012 Yellowstone Bowmen 3d Yellowstone Bowmen Laurel range off Frontage road
    5/20/2012 FVAC LOLO 3d shoot Lolo Hot Springs
    6/2-3/2012 Fisher River Shootout Fawn Creek, Libby, MT
    6/2-3/2012 IBO NW Triple Crown - 3rd leg Grand Ronde Bowmen, La Grande, Oregon (fun shoot Sat.) ptherapy@eoni.com
    6/2-3/2012 State Target Townsend, MT www.montanaarchery.org
    Team PSE Pro staff
    60x Strings
    Buffalo Jump Archery

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast