Thread: Local shoots!!

Local shoots!!

Do you have a shoot in your state? 3D, Field, FITA, whatever venue it may be, post it up here for all to see..

New 3D archery club in Cross SC.

Here's their link. Check it out and show your support!

http://duckpondarchery.webs.com/

Every year during hunting season, the Lake Marion Archery Club hosts a Bowhunter's Jamboree on a Sunday in late September or early October. This event is held to thank the members and guests for support through out the year, and is scheduled in conjunction with the opening week archery hunt of the WMA trophy buck management area just across the road from our club. The date is Oct. 3 Sunday.

For the entry fee of $10 (Families $15.00) the participants will shoot and eat a Bar-B-Q lunch.

Anyone who joins the Bowhunter's of South Carolina (BSC) at this event will shoot and eat for just $1.00.

This year we will have a special 25 target 3-D shoot with special bowhunter scoring. The shoot will consist of 25 targets, (deer and hogs) with a max. range of 25 yards.
    All archers shoot from same stake.
    Scoring will be center vital (10 pt.), outer vital (6 pt.), body (-2 pt.). You may pass on shot for (0 pt.). If you shoot and miss score (-1 pt.) on target.
    Hunting equipment required, except no broadheads.

Bring your buddies, come as a family, shoot as a group see who's the best. Reg. Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Cards in by 4:00 p.m.

Link to Post - Back to Top Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To grow your sport, support your sport.

swampf0x

Genesis 21:20

« Reply #1 Yesterday at 9:28pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We have a little set back for the shoot this Sunday. It is still on and so is the Bar-B-Que. A lighting strike did fire damaged to our restroom and destroyed most of our new McKenzie targets we had stored in the building. We still have many targets to use but will need to replace those McKenzie that are damaged. Bring a friend to shoot and eat to help us out.
    Thanks
    (Hunting) 07 Guardian HD Grey –Beamen ICS hunters, QAD, ProLine Strings.
    (3D) 2013 Bowtech CPXL – GT 22's, Axcel 3ooo with Black Eagle scope, BoDoodle Pro rest, ProLine Strings, Doinker Avancee

The South Carolina 3D archery season will get started this weekend, Jan. 8th and 9th. At TAB's Archery Club located in Young's Community SC. It is near Gray Court. For directions or more info you can go to the SCAA web site sc-archery.com. Hope to see everyone out and shooting. Anyone that is new to 3d this is a great place to get started.
    Vapor Trail Archery Limbdriver Micro Elite, Limbdriver Pro, PSE
    truetimber.com sc-archery.com vaportrailarchery.com

Wateree Archery Club Located in Camden SC is also having a 3d shoot this weekend Jan 8th and 9th.

The SCAA has 2 shoots this weekend. Tamassee Hill Bowmen has there first shoot, and Swamp Fox Archers has a shoot. Jan 15th and 16th

Keowee Bowmen has a 3d shoot this weekend Jan 22nd and 23rd.

Sandune Archery Club at Myrtle Beach has the lower state leg of the SCAA State 3D championship this weekend Jan 29th and 30th. It can also be shot as one of the lower state regional championship shoots. There going to have 30 targets set out, if you shoot the SCAA State 3d you will only be shooting 25 targets. If you are shooting the regional shoot you have to shoot all 30. If you need directions visit the SCAA web site sc-archery.com go the the club section and click on Sandune Archery Club. You can also just go shoot for fun. Good luck to everyone that shoots.

Tamassee Hill and Wateree Archery Club are hosting 3D shoots this weekend Feb 5th and 6th. sc-archery.com

hey ya'll. i'm currently deployed to Afghanistan and was looking at some of the upcoming shoots down in SC. I'm hoping to catch one while i'm down on R&R. i've just got a couple questions. 1) where is the Swamp Fox club located in Summerton, 2) how much are the entry fees, and 3) who would be the best person to contact on here regarding staying informed and on top of any changes to that schedule?
    I was born and raises in Pinewood, and graduated from Clarendon Hall in Summerton so I'm fairly familiar with the area. I say fairly just bc i haven't been runnin around down there regularly since 2002. thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by SCAmmo View Post
    hey ya'll. i'm currently deployed to Afghanistan and was looking at some of the upcoming shoots down in SC. I'm hoping to catch one while i'm down on R&R. i've just got a couple questions. 1) where is the Swamp Fox club located in Summerton, 2) how much are the entry fees, and 3) who would be the best person to contact on here regarding staying informed and on top of any changes to that schedule?
    I was born and raises in Pinewood, and graduated from Clarendon Hall in Summerton so I'm fairly familiar with the area. I say fairly just bc i haven't been runnin around down there regularly since 2002. thanks for the help.

The entry fee should be $15. Jimmy Sanders is the president of the club. If you can go to the SCAA web site you can get the directions. sc-archery.com Go to the club section and you will see a link to Swamp Fox. There also should be some contact info for Jimmy and maybe a couple others if you wanted to send an email directly to them. Thank You for your service to our country.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/actionarchery

New club in Cross Sc. check it out and PM me if you have any questions.
    (3D) 2013 Bowtech CPXL – GT 22's, Axcel 3ooo with Black Eagle scope, BoDoodle Pro rest, ProLine Strings, Doinker Avancee

We are opening a new range and starting a small league in Boiling Springs, SC. contact info is on www.crossoutdoorx.com

We will be having a 3D shoot this weekend. Come out and shoot with us. We are also starting our 2nd indoor shoot Tuesday may 17th at 7pm.
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/actionarchery

We will have a 3D shoot every Thursday evening in Boiling Springs message me for directions and more info.

Blood Trackers Archery

174 Crawford Road
    Statesville, NC 28625
    (704) 873-9540

www.BloodTrackersArchery.com

*WEEKLY SCHEDULE*

Monday- Vegas 300 Round @7:00 PM

Tuesday- Indoor 3D Archery Tournament @7:00 PM

Wednesday- Range Open to Public

Thursday- Two Man Tournament @7:00 PM

Friday- Range Open to Public

Saturday- Indoor 3D Archery Tournament @5:00 PM

Sunday- Closed "In the Treestand"

**Range Open To Public (Monday-Saturday) until 2 hours prior to Tournament**

Bill Jordan & Company2.jpg