Archery Talk Forum banner

Local shoots!!

6K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Osmanthus 
#1 ·
Do you have a shoot in your state? 3D, Field, FITA, whatever venue it may be, post it up here for all to see.. :thumb:

#2 ·
Tyler Archery Club Field Shoot (Tyler, TX) Saturday May 8

Signup starts around 9:30 AM. Great course and friendly folks to shoot with.
Suzi and I will be there at 9:30. All of the targets except a couple of short ones are walk throughs which makes this course easy to walk and you will enjoy the challenging up hills, down hills, and side hills. Hope to see a bunch of shooters there to enjoy the day.
Jbird

www.tylerarcheryclub.com for contact info and directions.

#4 ·
Abilene Bowhunters Assoc. (Abilene, Tx)

We have our "club shoot" the third weekend of every month. The fee for the club shoot is $15 for non-members, and $10 for members. A membership costs $75/year and includes full access to the range including the static line with targets at 10-60 yards increasing by five yard increments and at least one, 15 target, 3D course set on one of four ranges at all times for members to enjoy. In 2012 we will have our ASA state qualifier on May 05-06.

For more information please visit the website:
http://www.abilenebowhunters.org/

#6 ·
I know the 3-D season is about over but Ive been out of bowhunting for awhile and working on getting back into it and Id really like to shoot 3-D next year, but I dont know of anyone holding 3-D shoots near me anymore. Can someone post a list of clubs that shoot 3-D in my area so that I can shoot next year? I live just south of
Shiner, Texas. Id be willing to drive within 100 mile radius. Thanks for the help.

#7 ·
i don't know how to post our schedule but Tejas Bowmen Archery Club in Corpus Christi TX will be having multiple shoots per month all this season including, 3D, Field, SYWAT, ASA qualifiers. Let me know if you are interested and i will email the schedule.

#9 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.