Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sword or Extreme Sights... Who's the better company?

Quote Originally Posted by Compound Comedy View Post
    not having to lock down the gang windage and elevation, even having pins come it at an angle are great advantages and is why many 10 yr old hogg its look almost new. How many 10 yr old swords and vipers do you see on new bows? enough of this or someone will say Im jackin the thread. I have a Viper scope and I have no issues with it. Im sayin no one can touch a hogg it pin sight still.
    You are sort of right there since there are no 10 year old Sword sights in existence.

I've just put a sword on my bow, and am very happy with it. They seem to be very well built and they come with a light for indoor shooting at a very reasonable price for what you get.

Sword Twilight Hunters on my Destroyers

Accurate, adjustable, affordable, aesthetically pleasing..oh yeah sturdy and solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Compound Comedy View Post
    not having to lock down the gang windage and elevation, even having pins come it at an angle are great advantages and is why many 10 yr old hogg its look almost new. How many 10 yr old swords and vipers do you see on new bows? enough of this or someone will say Im jackin the thread. I have a Viper scope and I have no issues with it. Im sayin no one can touch a hogg it pin sight still.
    The reason you don't see a bunch of 10 year old sword sights on bows is well, because one, Sword hasn't been around for ten years yet but for a kick, lets travel to the land of make-believe. Ok, so Sword has been making sights for 25 years. Spot Hogg has been making sights for 25 years.

You see a bunch of guys with ten year old Hogg sights on their bows but all of the sword sights you see are nearly new. You get to pondering this situation and can't seem to find an answer. Well, I will give you the answer.

The guy that bought the Sword Sight can AFFORD a new one when he buys his new bow, the guy that bought the Hogg had to keep the old one because he remembers the beating his wife gave him when she found the receipt for the first HOGG sight...
    '07 Switchback XT
    '08 Truth II
    www.Starrflight.com FOB MOB

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun83 View Post
    The reason you don't see a bunch of 10 year old sword sights on bows is well, because one, Sword hasn't been around for ten years yet but for a kick, lets travel to the land of make-believe. Ok, so Sword has been making sights for 25 years. Spot Hogg has been making sights for 25 years.

You see a bunch of guys with ten year old Hogg sights on their bows but all of the sword sights you see are nearly new. You get to pondering this situation and can't seem to find an answer. Well, I will give you the answer.

The guy that bought the Sword Sight can AFFORD a new one when he buys his new bow, the guy that bought the Hogg had to keep the old one because he remembers the beating his wife gave him when she found the receipt for the first HOGG sight...

lmfao
    Bowtech experience. Mathews icon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12