Thread: Verizon E-Mail?

Verizon E-Mail?

Verizon made us change from Verizon Yahoo e-mail to just Verizon e-mail, and Oh My God does it suck. It will not show any e-mail that you have sent, takes forever to log in, cannot remember my account name or password, and today, I haven't been able to log in once.

I would love to switch back to my Yahoo account, or an G-mail account, but then I have to go through the hassle of changing my e-mail address.

Anyone else with the same problem? Anyone have any suggestions?
    Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day! Teach a man to fish, and tomorrow he'll have all his buddies in your fishin' hole!

Burlington, Washington ( Northwestern corner of the Evergreen state)

Lightbulb

Kelsnore,
    I have a Verizon email address but I never go to their website to check my email. I tried that once when I first signed up with them and I found the same thing you did!

I downloaded Mozilla Firefox for my browser and Mozilla Thunderbird for my email program. Then I called Verizon Technical Services and had them help me set up the email program to download my email from their email server Directly to my computer.

Now I never have a problem with my email! I don't have to go to their web site and I don't need to remember their stupid passwords, etc.

Dick
    2 Canon, 7D Cameras, Canon 5D Mark II Camera, Canon 17-40 F/4 L lens, 2 Canon 24-105 L lens, Canon 70-200 f/4 L lens, Canon 300 f/4 IS L lens, Canon 400 f/4 L lens, Canon 1.4X L extender, Canon 2X L extender, Canon 430 EX Flash, Canon 530 EX Flash

I can switch back and forth on the home screen from Verizon yahoo to old Yahoo.
    "Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you will help them become what they are capable of becoming." -- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Defending MY "right" to eat the bodies of nonhuman victims of violence.

Quote Originally Posted by MOPARLVR4406 View Post
    I can switch back and forth on the home screen from Verizon yahoo to old Yahoo.
    I can't. I've tried it. How did you do that?
    Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day! Teach a man to fish, and tomorrow he'll have all his buddies in your fishin' hole!

Somewhere... over the river and thru the woods... and no it's not grandma's house..
    Is it the mobile version???
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsnore View Post
    I can't. I've tried it. How did you do that?
    I just click on my login name and it switches
    "Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you will help them become what they are capable of becoming." -- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Defending MY "right" to eat the bodies of nonhuman victims of violence.