a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Reflex Grizzly

Reflex Grizzly

I am thinking of picking up a Reflex Grizzly and am having a hard time finding independent reviews. Any help would be appreciated.

the thing about the reflex line of bows is that they are just a toned down line of hoyts. They are very nice bows, just not as flashy as the hoyt line. Shoot the bow, and if it feels good in your hand, then dont worry, reflex are a quality bow, and you should be happy for a long time.......good huntin

Thumbs up

i purchased one back in june and i like, its a little on the heavy side but it's a great buy and shoots like a lower end hoyt. Also the longer axel to axel length make it very forgiving but it's a little big. There are many pros and cons but all in all its a good bow.

Thumbs up

i purchased one back in june and i like, its a little on the heavy side but it's a great buy and shoots like a lower end hoyt. Also the longer axel to axel length make it very forgiving but it's a little big. There are many pros and cons but all in all its a good bow.

Thumbs up

Buy the one that looks, feels and shoots good for you, and chances are you'll like it. The Grizzly's actually a cost efficient bow, and Reflex is just a division of Hoyt.

F.Y.I.

a lighter bow feels better carrying around, but the heavier bow floats around less when you aim.

I have a friend that bought one....his only complaint was that it was rather heavy????

Thumbs up Go Grizzly!!!

I love my Grizzly, I don't notice the weight---but then again I'm 6'5" and 3 and 1/2 bills, maybe that's why. I've had many people approach me at 3D shoots and ask what I was shooting because they thought it was so quiet. The Grizzly shoots like a dream. I love the fact that I have a bow that I personally get a kick out of and that didn't cost me over $300! Try one out and if you like it, you've found a heck of a bargain!

Grizzly

Howdy! I would highly recomend the grizzly. It's a whole lot of bow for your buck! Or maybee it's that you'll get alot of bucks with your bow... Anyway! It's awesome! I bought one for my dad a lil while ago, his is at 58 lbs, 28" draw, shooting a 440 grain carbon arrow at 245 fps. I bought him this bow to replace his 1997 PSE. his older PSE shoots at 210 fps at 70 lbs and a 28" draw. I wanted a highe(r) tech bow, at a good price that would perform as well or better then his old bow at 10 lbs less draw, so it's comfy for him. He is 59, and not in the greatest shape, and he LOVES this bow! The only recomendation I would have as to accesories would be to go with the awesome Reflex two piece quiver, it rocks! AND as far as rests go, keep in mind the back portion of the tec riser design can interfere with the fit of S O M E drop away rests. I put a trophy taker shakey hunter on his, and it works awesome. Don't use a Quicktune on it, won't fit. Happy hunting!

Just got my brother started shooting this year with a Grizzley. I am totally impressed with it. It has noticeable hand shock compared to my AR,a nd my buddy's Outback, but I don't think it is any more noticeable than the other Hoyt bows. It's quiet, and will put arrows where you want them. I think it is a great buy.