Thread: killbilliesoutdoors.com

killbilliesoutdoors.com

Just wanted to share my experience with this vendor. A couple months back i ordered some these wraps http://www.shop.killbilliesoutdoors....kulls-0014.htm, and when i received them i was a little disappointed that the black was more like a dull brownish purple. Being a graphic artist who specializes in print, i sent them a friendly email suggesting how they could possibly achieve a deeper black vs. what they were currently producing. I got a reply back that day and the gentleman apologized and offered to refund my money, but i told him not to worry about because they were not so bad that i wasn't going to use them. Well fast forward to today, i received an email from them saying that they had corrected their printing problem and had already shipped me out a new set of the wraps.

It's rare these days that you find such stand up people, and i def recommend killbilliesoutdoors.com to all of you. The fact that they remembered me after two months shows a lot of character.
    Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.

I'll be sure to update on the quality of the new wraps.
    Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.

good to know there are still a few good people in this world.
    Hoyt Shooting Staff, Doinker Silver Staff, Hamskea Shooting Staff, T.R.U. Ball/Axcel, Pure Perfextion Shooting Staff.

Well i got the package today and i was shocked. The wraps looked amazing and they also tossed in a Mossy Oak Treestand hat with there logo, and a Killbillies decal sticker. That hat will actually go perfect with my new Dream Season suit.