a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Easton Navigator 480, Fatboy 500, Lightspeed 500

Easton Navigator 480, Fatboy 500, Lightspeed 500

Brand new, still in the package

1 Dozen, new, Navigator 480 shafts, full length, still in the package. $168
    3 Dozen, new, Fatboy 500 shafts, super uni-bushings, full length, still in wrapper$117/dozen

1 Dozen, new, Lightspeed 500 shafts, full length, $86
    I think I have some points and pin bushings as well as pin nocks for the Navigators if you are interested in them if you buy the shafts.

All prices are tyd in the lower 48. I prefer money orders but if you want to pay 3% of the pay pal fees, I will cover the rest. I have perfect feedback with lots of transactions on here and on ebay. Buy with confidence.
    When comparing prices, remember that each of these will cost me around $7-$9 to ship to you and you don't pay tax so it is a double savings over buying retail.
    '15 Hoyt Carbon Spyder ZT Turbo--'14 Hoyt Pro Edge Elite--'14 Hoyt Pro Edge Elite--'14 Hoyt Pro Comp Elite--'13 Hoyt Pro Comp Elite--'12 Hoyt Carbon Element
    EASTON arrows, DOINKER stabilizers, TROPHY TAKER rests, AXCEL sights

still for sale
    '15 Hoyt Carbon Spyder ZT Turbo--'14 Hoyt Pro Edge Elite--'14 Hoyt Pro Edge Elite--'14 Hoyt Pro Comp Elite--'13 Hoyt Pro Comp Elite--'12 Hoyt Carbon Element

pm's returned
    all still for sale

1 Dozen, new, Navigator 480 shafts, full length, still in the package. $160
    3 Dozen, new, Fatboy 500 shafts, super uni-bushings, full length, still in wrapper$110/dozen

1 Dozen, new, Lightspeed 500 shafts, full length, $81
    I think I have some points and pin bushings as well as pin nocks for the Navigators if you are interested in them if you buy the shafts.
    The shipping included in these prices
    All prices are tyd in the lower 48. I prefer money orders but if you want to pay 3% of the pay pal fees, I will cover the rest. I have perfect feedback with lots of transactions on here and on ebay. Buy with confidence.
    When comparing prices, remember that each of these will cost me around $7-$9 to ship to you and you don't pay tax so it is a double savings over buying retail.

pm's returned

still for sale

1 Dozen, new, Navigator 480 shafts, full length, still in the package. $155

3 Dozen, new, Fatboy 500 shafts, super uni-bushings, full length, still in wrapper$105/dozen

1 Dozen, new, Lightspeed 500 shafts, full length, $77

I think I have some pin bushings as well as pin nocks for the Navigators if you are interested in them if you buy the shafts.

I also have 12 Navigators that are fletched with Easton Tite Flight 200 shield cut vanes, Easton 110 grain glue in points and pins with Easton pin nocks. They are 26.75" long. Was only used for a couple of field shoots and one Fita shoot. All are in excellent condtion. Price is $150 for the dozen. Have over $200 in them with the break off points, pins and pin nocks as well as the fletching.

these arrows cost about $7 to ship them at a minimum when using priority mail with confirmation. That is coming out of my pocket, not added to your costs.

sold half dozen of Fatboy 500's to FlaBowman. pending payment. Thanks FlaBowman.

another half dozen of fatboys might be sold. waiting for confirmation

Brand new, still in package: 1 Doz, new, Navigator 480 shafts, full length

PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by quickink View Post
    PM sent
    PM returned. Navigator shafts sold pending payment.
    Thanks quickink

1 Dozen, new, Navigator 480 shafts, full length, still in the package. $155
    I also have 12 Navigators that are fletched with Easton Tite Flight 200 shield cut vanes, Easton 110 grain glue in points and pins with Easton pin nocks. They are 26.75" long. Was only used for a couple of field shoots and one Fita shoot. All are in excellent condtion. Price is $150 for the dozen. Have over $200 in them with the break off points, pins and pin nocks as well as the fletching.

2 Dozen, new, Fatboy 500 shafts, super uni-bushings, full length, still in wrapper$102/dozen

1 Dozen, new, Lightspeed 500 shafts, full length, $75

I think I have some pin bushings as well as pin nocks for the Navigators if you are interested in them if you buy the shafts.

The one dozen new Navigator 480 shafts, one dozen pins and one dozen pin nocks sold pending payment. Thanks quickink. Package is ready to be mailed.

anyone else?

pm's returned

some still for sale

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Great guy to deal with!!!!! Got my fatboys today.
    09 Sentinel 60# 332 gr CX @ 286 (Backup Hunting Rig) With TAP shoot thru
    11 In vasion 60# 336 gr CX @ 305 (Hunting Rig)
    Not shooting as well as you would like? Just pump more money into your rig!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FlaBowman View Post
    Great guy to deal with!!!!! Got my fatboys today.
    Thanks again FlaBowman, you are a good buyer also. Paid quickly and friendly. Thanks for the smooth transaction and hope you have great luck with them.

anyone else need any arrows or shafts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast